First time making Moon water

So I thought I would share with all the beautiful souls here my experience of making my first batch of moon water.
I really wanted to make some moon water and as it was my first time I was a little nervous making it. I was really overthinking it and trying to get the water in the perfect spot for the moonlight but was not having much success or finding that no moonlight was reaching the water as I was making it in my bedroom due to living with parents and having to be a closet witch around them… sort of. I can do things like asking my mum to save egg shells for me and telling her they are for protection but I think if I told her I was a witch she may get a little scared but thats why I am here to learn from everyone here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I have a skylight velux type window in my bedroom so the moon and stars can be seen if at the right angle and it looks beautiful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I put the water where I thought it would catch the moonlight and did not have any success sadly. I put the water back into a cupboard in hopes of trying again. I went back to sleep and was in a deep dream state when I woke up from it seemingly without any reason. I turned to my side and the spot where I had been trying to catch the moonlight was fully lit up by the moon. I did my blessing and thanked the universe and placed the water in the moonlight. I looked at the time and it was 3.33. I then thanked the universe again for waking me.:pray: It was like it was meant to be and whoever had woken me had confirmed I was making the right decision. It was only in the moonlight for a short while but long enough for the whole thing to be completely illuminated by moonlight before I returned it back to the cupboard. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
So basically whenever I am worried about something it always works out if its meant to.
Something that I am learning quite a bit.
Blessed be and love to everyone

9 Likes

Congratulations! It sounds as if your moon water was a success!

3 Likes

I’ve been there - things seem to not want to work out but then as soon as you relax a bit everything works out just fine :blush: I’m glad you were able to make your moon water. Congratulations on you first batch :confetti_ball: and cheers to many more batches of mon water! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you I was s little worried but it seems to have worked out. :pray::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congrats. I am glad it all worked out. :two_hearts::candle:

4 Likes

I’m happy that everything worked out and that you were able to craft your first batch of moon water- congrats to you, @terri6! :full_moon_with_face: :sparkles: May your moon water serve you well :heart:

Blessed be!

3 Likes

Wow, thanks for sharing! That was a very powerful and affirming experience!
One thing I use my moon water for is to make holy water! :slight_smile:

4 Likes