First topic/blog here at spells8

Mery meet,
my magickal name is “Moonravenn”, ive been a self dedicated eclectic solitary practitioner of wicca for 23 years now i have not joined a circle or coven by choice im always open to meeting fellow like minded individuals to whom i can gain more knowledge and understanding of my path and help others in theirs aswell and of course to make long lasting friends with my pagan community.

13 Likes

Hiya @joseph2 (Moonravenn)! Welcome to the forum :heart: It’s great to have you here!
If you’d like to change your name click on your profile pic (top righthand corner of the screen), go to ‘preferences’ and you can edit your Username there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Get involved in anything which takes your fancy! I look forward to seeing your posts around the forum!

6 Likes

HI Moonravenn! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia. It’s nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Merry meet Moonravenn @joseph2! :wave:

We are blessed to have you join us! Feel free to jump in on any topics of interest in the forum and you are always welcome to create a new topic and share knowledge- we all love to learn here! :books:

You are also warmly invited to the numerous Forum Activities. There is a current Divination Discussion, a weekly challenge announced every Wednesday, a group ritual each Thursday, and the Book Club. Make yourself at home!

It is a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Welcome Moon Raven! I’m Christina, from New York. Where are you from? Well, it’s nice to meet you and hope to see you around in other posts. :slight_smile: Blessed be :pray:

3 Likes

Welcome, Moonravenn! :wave:

That’s an interesting name! How did you choose it?

Feel free to tell us a bit more about yourself! Where are you located? Do you have any favorite books or practices in your craft?

Have a great day!

4 Likes