Five below find

I took my boyfriend’s daughters to five below yesterday and found this little gem. I haven’t started working with them yet though

11 Likes

Wow. What a great find. They look awesome!

8 Likes

Sometimes the best finds are in the least expected places! :star_struck:

8 Likes

Nice! I’ve never heard of that store so I’m guessing it’s in the East Coast. If it’s anything like the dollar stores here then those are great for candles, candle holders but not just that, glassware, matches, paper/journals, and other little things. Definitely worth a visit

8 Likes

Yes! They had lots of incense and oils, candles, they also had books on crystals, moon magic, meditation journals. It was pretty neat. It’s kinda like a dollar tree but everything is $5 or less. The guy who rang me up when I bought my cards even said he used to teach a class on reading tarot back in the '90s :rofl: I’m definitely going to go back up there

9 Likes

Nice i hope they serve you well :star_struck:

9 Likes

Nice! It was just meant to be. I love stores like that. My problem is I keep going back like a moth to a flame with the very grown up mind set with a mantra of telling myself now repeat after me… I (I) don’t (don’t) need (need) it (it)… while in store… “I’m gonna get it”. That’s great hun. I’m glad you found a new treasure for yourself. They came to you for a reason.

8 Likes

It makes me remember when I was younger, and internet wasn’t that accessible, I was interested on finding the Necronomicon book. It was hard to get and expensive. Now a days, like 3 years back from now, I saw it in a Walmart for $6.00. :roll_eyes::joy:

8 Likes

Wow, @phoenix_dawn- what a find! :heart_eyes: I’ve seen a few decks and fun witchy items that Five Below has, but I can’t check them out because the website is blocked to the EU :sweat_smile: It’s going on the to-visit list when I’m in the USA! :blush:

Enjoy your new Tarot deck- the art looks lovely! :flower_playing_cards: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

I love 5 Below :grin: they also have geodes that you can crack open and they have the little stands inside. If they’re available. They may be online.

8 Likes