Fly by to say merry meet 🤗

Hello my fellow Witches :slightly_smiling_face:
My name is Teri, a Florida girl here flying by to say merry meet to everyone. I’m a baby witch I guess :thinking:. I am also an empath who is really just learning how sensitive I am. Sometimes it feels like the whole world is sooo emotional that I say how much I dislike people… (I really don’t dislike them), but, I get so bogged down by them that I have to retreat to my scared space. It’s becoming easier lately though. As of recently, I have been meditating and listening to binaural frequencies to try to overcome some of my obstacles within my own mind.

I’ve been reading up on the craft with the many books I have purchased throughout my life. I have subscribed to many YouTube channels relating to witchcraft, tarot card readings and getting more into Astrology and numberology, I just performed my first spell last night which made me get a small taste of the real me for the first time. Finally I have allowed myself to become who I’ve always been meant to be and it feels FANTASTICK to be out of my broom closet at last :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. So I’m happy to be here as a baby witch newbie and I hope to be learning as much I possibly can from all the amazing witches on this site!!!
Blessed Be :scorpius:

12 Likes

Merry Meet @teri1! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the group! I’m glad mediation is helping your sensitivity, that’s a good place to start. Oh, and just to let you know, Spells8 has a YouTube Channel so you can play with the videos from that.

A lot of the videos come from our Courses so you may want to start there and go from the beginning.

We also have activities, like our Group Tea Ritual which doesn’t necessarily have to be done with tea so you can jump right in today. We have other activities as well, such as divination projects, weekly challenges, and a book club. All in all, we’re a pretty fun bunch.

If you have any questions just pop up and ask, we’d be glad to help!

Hope this helps you get started!

6 Likes

A very merry meet to you Teri @teri1! :heart:

Such a lovely introduction- I’m glad your calling led you here. We are blessed to have you join us! :blush: Kasie shared some great ways to get involved- make yourself at home here.

If you have any fun magickal tips to share or have any questions- don’t hesitate to create a new thread and reach out!

It’s a pleasure to meet you and blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

MM and welcome to the site! I am new to this site, but oldie to Wicca and Witchcraft.

6 Likes

Welcome, Teri!! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction, it’s great to have you here! I can totally identify with what you said about being sensitive. It can be really challenging at times.

I also liked that you’ve been reading up on the craft and many other books. Have you ever read The Empath’s Survival Guide? It was written by a psychiatrist who practices energy medicine at UCLA. It offers many exercises from simple ones to more elaborate rituals, and different views too.

Feel free to explore the Forum and comment on any topic you like. Merry Meet and Merry Part! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hiya @teri1! Greetings from London, England! What a gorgeous introduction, welcome to the forum! I’m so glad you found us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can’t wait to hear more from you!

4 Likes

Merry Meet @teri1 !
I am in Ohio. Glad you found your way here.
Berta

6 Likes