Found Herbal recipes

https://www.herbalremediesadvice.org/ Some really good recipes at this site.

12 Likes

I love this thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It was actually herbalism that piqued my interest in plant properties in the first place, I was real big on homoeopathy for a while but then just started using the herbs and spices (that were safe) dried or fresh. Magick without even knowing I was doing it :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Thank you @Garnet ! I was just scouring through the spell recipes on here looking for this.

5 Likes

Thank you @Garnet Bookmarked the site for return visits!

Kat

5 Likes

Thank you very much!!! This is going to be added to my schedule, along with @Liisa rune draws, and tarot classes…with your tarot poems!!! I appreciate it :relaxed:

4 Likes

Woohoo! Oh this looks like a lovely site- I can see they have a wealth of information about herbs and go-to recipes :heart_eyes:

I took a quick peek and couldn’t resist checking out her recipe for Calendula Body Butter:

calendula_body_butter_recipe

She uses a lot more ingredients than I usually use when I make my version, so I’ll definitely consider adding in some of the things she lists (such as shea and mango butters and coconut oil) .

Really fun to see the site- thanks for sharing this awesome resource, Garnet! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Book marking this!! Thanks for sharing

4 Likes

I can just imagine how nice these smell, I love myself some body butter. Did a short course in organic skin care since I am interested in the field.

Learnt alot and how herbs are used for many different purposes. Glad I also found more source that I can use to add to my recipes. Happy for the share :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh… this looks amazing! I might have to give this recipe a try. Thank you for sharing!

Kat

4 Likes