Found these in Waterstones (Palm Reading Cards)

They were down to £3.99 :slight_smile: IV only had a quick look through so far but they look very interesting :heart: has anyone seen them before? Or ones like them? :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

10 Likes

I have never seen those before! Great find though! :heart:

5 Likes

What a great find!

4 Likes

@Siofra @Amethyst a bargain right? :slight_smile: Ill have a proper look through them this weekend and let you know what I think :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Coolness! Thanks for sharing the bounty!

5 Likes

Ooh they look interesting!

6 Likes

They really are :slight_smile: Give me a sec and ill see if I can get a decent picture of some of them for you all :heartpulse:

6 Likes

9 Likes

That’s just the first 6 cards, there are 100 :joy: but the rest go on to describe areas of significance on the palm and all of the different lines and their meanings :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Oh those are gorgeous! Let us know how you like them after getting acquainted.

6 Likes

I will do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Add me to Rowan’s request for a review later on! I think these are great as a practical tool for practicing readings together with friends :raised_hand: :eyes:

Well I just saw there are 100 cards so it seems that you have lots of homework to do now!! :laughing:

6 Likes

Beautiful cards. My Mom used to read palms. She had to stop, she practiced for the Halloween carnival once and was a bit too accurate for one couple, pointing out a divorce down the line. You really can see that type of thing in the lines if you know how. It freaked the locals out that she was so accurate. LOL.

6 Likes

They look awesome tho! I think aside from crystals, palmistry had my next best interest. I was trying to pull a card once a week but I got sidetracked easily or just forgot. Maybe, if you’re interested we (or anyone else) could team up and start doing pull a card.

6 Likes

@Francisco I suppose you need a big deck to explain something as intricate as palmistry :heartpulse: I will have a full review by next week :joy:

@Amethyst People can be very funny about that kind of stuff, We had a neighbour called Theresa when we were growing up and she had tarot cards. I remember my mum having a reading and Theresa told her that my me and my sister had angels watching over us and she wouldn’t need to worry. My little sister got hit by a car a few weeks later (no serious injuries) and my mum freaked out thinking it had been because of Theresa’s reading, she thought she had cursed her (the first time I had ever heard believe in anything out of the ordinary). Funny story? I now Visit Theresa once a year and have done for a few years now. She never cursed my sister and she never actually saw her accident because I guess it doesn’t work that way she just saw a bump in the road (no pun intended) and wanted to reassure my mum that she saw a lot of love and light in the future regardless. :heartpulse:

@christina4 OMG that’s an awesome idea! iv not got many runes left now so ill be finished them by around halfway through May. Anyone else can also join we can learn it together :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Yes, then let’s do this!!! I could start off the first one on Monday.

6 Likes

Yes, yes and yes :grinning: Monday it is :slight_smile: do you want to make it weekly or daily? weekly might be a good idea cause it’s a more complicated system than the Runes? :heartpulse:

6 Likes

It’s obvious to me that Theresa was trying to reassure your Mom, too bad it did just the opposite. I’m glad you visit her though, it must have made her feel special.

5 Likes

Yes, weekly sounds like a good idea!!!

5 Likes