Found who I am and I'm so excited

Good morning from Southwestern Ontario, Canada. I am fresh and new learning about Wicca and have yet to do my dedication ritual (I was going to do it last night with the full moon, but I felt too tired to concentrate - perhaps tonight!). I’m excited for this forum and learning from experienced as well as also-learning witches. Tomorrow is my 54th birthday and I have finally discovered that Wicca is what I have been seeking for many years - it aligns with my already-held beliefs and builds on them in a positive and constructive way. Thank you for the opportunity, Spells8, and Blessed Be!

14 Likes

@isobel.tuliptree Welcome home…. And I am so happy you’ve found your way to Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: and are called to Wicca! As many of us here are called to different forms of witchcraft and practices, there are many Wiccans here in the forum as well. I identify as a Green Witch and have been practicing for over 3 decades - I live in New England in a house on the edge of 300 acres of woods and love growing a garden and home projects and keeping up with my 5 kids (4 grown in their 20’s, one 16 year old) and 2 dogs and one cat!

I’m excited for you and look forward to walking this journey together and getting to know you! Blessed be! :brown_heart:

6 Likes

I felt, still feel, this exact same way :blush:

7 Likes

Welcome home. I hope to see you around the platform. I’m so excited for you to do your dedication ceremony :rice_scene:

Congratulations

7 Likes

Thank you so much @TIPPY42 @August_Wandering

6 Likes

Welcome!! So happy that you found the coven and that you hear the call!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

7 Likes

Welcome, @isobel.tuliptree! This is a very deep place with as much heart, and I have no doubt your experience of learning and growing here will be the same as mine when I arrived not long ago. Blessings!

7 Likes

Hi @isobel.tuliptree! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum and happy early birthday! :infinite_roots: :tada:

Congratulations on getting through the courses to your dedication ceremony! That’s awesome! You’re correct about not doing it when you’re sleepy. I do most of my rituals early in the morning because, by the time I’ve answered emails and things in the evening, it’s time for me to go to bed!

If you have any questions or anything like that, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out! I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I’m very happy to be here

6 Likes

@isobel.tuliptree it is the best feeling when you discover who you n are and where you’re meant to be! I am thrilled for your new journey!

7 Likes

Merry meet @isobel.tuliptree and welcome to the forum! :blush:

There’s no rush or pressure at all- feel free to do your ritual when things align and it feels right! I’m cheering for you and I hope you have a very blessed initiation, and also that you had a wonderful full moon! :full_moon_with_face:

I see the birthday cake next to your name- wishing you a very happy and blessed 54th birthday, Isobel!!! :partying_face: :heart::birthday:

Please make yourself at home here- it is truly a pleasure to meet you!

Blessed be :sparkles::grinning:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday and welcome home :infinite_roots: @isobel.tuliptree

It’s nice to meet you, Catharine! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes