Four newborn kittens!

Hi everyone, so there has been this cat coming to our place ever since we put our kittens outside and she was pregnant. Yesterday she gave birth inside our house after she snuck in and throughout the day she had one by one and ended up having four kittens! They are so adorable but the cat and her babies obviously belong to someone.I have asked so many neighbours and can’t find the owner so I went to the vet with the cat and kittens and there is no microchip so they said I have to look after them. Here is a few pics:

I will keep trying to find the owner but if not I am stuck with her for now. She answers to puss puss and is so friendly so does belong to someone… For now I have moved her away from the other cats so she and her babies are safe.

14 Likes

She knew she could trust you!! Animals know who had a good heart.

8 Likes

Awww thank you sweet heart, and in all honesty animals especially cats are drawn to me. I have had cats of friends scratch and hiss at their owners not wanting to be pat and they walk right up to me meowing and wanting pats, and in addition to the amount of cats coming to my house being friendly, i have had baby bunnies living and running around the backyard too. I feel i better connect with animals than humans sometimes as they are not judgement, well actually they can be i guess as i explained in my previous example, but not to me anyways. The amount of pain some humans can inflict and the warmth and kindness of animals and nature, i sometimes wish i could just live free in the forest like them lol Kinda jealous though.
If i had to choose an animal to be it would be a bird as i would fly high and free :blush:

7 Likes

Awww hello sweeties! :heart_eyes: Gosh they are all so cute- and what a proud momma! She is very blessed that she crossed paths with such a kind soul during her time of need. The kitties are in good hands with you :heart:

Good luck and blessed be to all of you! :sparkles:

6 Likes

How cuttee!! :heart_eyes_cat: I’m a sucker for kittens (and cats in general, to be honest) and they’re just so cute! I second what Amaris said – momma cat knew she could trust you to help her with her kitties :cat2: and she can!

I hope that whoever the owner is can be found soon :pray: but for now, you’ve got a few new kitties to look after! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Aww, how cute! The Mom looks youngish too. Good luck taking care of them!

6 Likes

Congratulations! Apparently, you’ve been chosen for a certain amount of abundance and warmth to come your way. It’s more than obvious that you deserve it!
Pus Pus looks rightfully exhausted and grateful. They are all lovely :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

What darling babies! Sometimes cats choose their people, and this mommy cat has chosen you. What a blessing you are @TheMuslimWitch

7 Likes

Oh thank you. I can’t turn any animals away at need it just feel like they are my children… Plus she had babies how could i… You should see me when i get supplies from my local vet for the rabbits i see the little darlings up for adoption and my heart breaks but i have to remind myself i just can’t take on anymore… Last time the vet said if no one takes the cats that were there they would have to put them down and me and my daughter were so upset for weeks. I felt like a horrible person for not taking them

5 Likes

Yes hopefully… I spoke to another neighbour yesterday, and they suggested that i put posters of her with my number on my street and see if anyone has lost her… I will do that soon and if no one owns her i guess i will keep her but when the babies get older i will have to sell them 7 cats is too much for us… :crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

Thanks i will need it lol :blush:

5 Likes

Yes she is exhausted but still makes time for my pats. She’s way thirsty too i just keep giving her sufficient food and water so she is comfortable and her babies are able to get the nutrients they need :blush:

5 Likes

Yes i am very happy she did. She was always hungry all the time and ate 3 cat’s worth of food before she gave birth. You should have seen her meowing at my door the week before giving birth demanding attention and food. I just couldn’t say no especially as she was pregnant… I am a little annoyed the owners didn’t microchip her and concerned if they are looking for her too, as i would be freaking out if mine were lost. Luck mine are desexed and microchipped also fully vaccinated too. If she ends up staying with us i will have to get these things done to her too…

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.