Free time is expiring

Blessings my fellow Witches! I have found myself in quite a predicament. You see, I was referred to this sight when I was looking for information while on my spiritual journey. Since the very first day I logged into this site, I have spent hours daily, just soaking up as much knowledge as I can! Taking 2 courses, and learning everything spell and ritual that I can. Everyone here is so amazing and wonderful! I feel like I have finally found my place in the world! That’s when I realized that my access to this site was limited to a couple more days… Unfortunately I am unable to pay for a subscription at this time. I am currently fighting for disability, and have been for the past 5 years. Being unemployed when you have a family and bills doesn’t allow for you to do things for yourself like this. I just wanted to say thank you everyone that has helped me on my spiritual journey through this site :blue_heart::butterfly:

13 Likes

Check your private messages, I just sent you a special invitation :email: :smiley:

9 Likes

Ooh, I think I know that there’s gonna be great news!!! :grin:

8 Likes