Freebie Friday ✨ April 23rd

Image Source

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot or pendulum reading. The tarot readings can be one card or several, all depending on what I feel called to pull. I may use one deck for everyone or pull from all of my decks. It just depends! Pendulum readings are yes/no questions only.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull from one of my decks or read with my pendulum for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Tarot or Pendulum:
Question:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

7 Likes

Tarot

Question: will I get married?

Public

2 Likes

Good morning @michelle21 :sun_with_face:

You asked if you would ever get married.

Today I’m pulling from my Wild Unknown tarot deck.

During shuffling and asking your question, a card jumped out of my deck. I took this to mean that this is the card you need to see.

:cup_with_straw: The Ace of Cups – Love and new beginnings are headed your direction and you are ready to embrace them with open arms. Yes, you will get married.

I hope this helped!

3 Likes

Tarot or Pendulum: Tarot
Question: Will this week be okay?
Public or Private: Public

2 Likes

Yaaaayyyy!!! I am sooooo excited thank u blessed be xoxoxo

3 Likes

Good morning @Siofra :star2:

You asked if the week would be okay.

:star: The Star – Arguably one of the happiest cards in the deck, I’m seeing your week ahead full of hope and peace! It will be a good week.

I hope this helped!

4 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad I could bring you some peace and clarity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Tarot, public
Thank you @MeganB

4 Likes

Hello @christina4 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You didn’t have a question, so I just asked what you needed to keep in mind.

During shuffling for your reading, I got a heaviness in my chest. There’s something weighing you down that you need to address.

:chopsticks: Ace of Wands Reversed – There’s an idea forming for you but you’re distracted. You have high hopes and expectations, but if you don’t take care of the distraction, you’ll never accomplish what you set out to do.

I hope this helped!

4 Likes

Thank you I didn’t want to announce my question. But that resonated. I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Question… Will I ever find true love?

4 Likes

Tarot or Pendulum: Tarot
Question: Will things at my husband’s job improve for him?
Public or Private: Public

3 Likes

No worries :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad it resonated with you!

3 Likes

Hello @cheryl64 :hugs:

You didn’t specify tarot or pendulum so I chose tarot.
Your question is will you ever find true love?

I am reading from my Wild Unknown tarot deck.

Cheryl, I got a sharp pain in my head while shuffling your cards. You may be thinking too hard about your question instead of letting the answers come to you naturally.

:crossed_swords: The Seven of Swords – The fox lies guarding one sword while six others hang above him. Some things are out in the open yet one secret is kept. Honesty is the best policy when it comes to love, so if you’re hiding parts of yourself to make yourself more palatable to prospective suitors, you’ll never find true love or happiness. Be yourself and love will flow more freely.

I hope this helps you :hearts:

2 Likes

Hello Rowan :deciduous_tree:

You asked if things would improve at your husband’s job.

I am reading from my Wild Unknown tarot deck.

:crescent_moon: The Moon – There is a lot of fear around your husband’s job right now. Things are hidden in shadows and seen through rose-colored glasses. You may have hope that things will get better soon, but the fear is not misplaced. Try to see things objectively. It doesn’t look like improvement will happen any time soon.

I hope this helps you :hearts:

2 Likes

It does thank you.:blush:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :relieved:

2 Likes

You’re welcome :hugs: I hope it helped you!

3 Likes

Freebie Friday is now closed! If you missed out, that’s okay! Stay tuned for next week’s fun!