Freebie Friday ✨ April 29th

Image Source

:sparkles: Today’s Note :sparkles:

Good morning! I will still be reading from my Spirits and Shadows Oracle Deck today. However, I will be “out of the office” for a good chunk of the day as I take my daughter to the beach with a group of friends. I will be back later in the afternoon, so please feel free to leave your question in the comments and I will get back to them as soon as I’m back. Any comment left before the thread closes will be answered, so don’t worry if it takes me a while to get back to you. Have an amazing day! :partying_face:

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• I will not read for other people. If you are not the subject of the reading, I will decline your reading request.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

• This topic will automatically close 2022-04-22T21:00:00Z EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). Any reading request posted before the topic closes will be answered :blush:

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

I no longer offer readings in my shop :heart:

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. Old Freebie Friday posts will stay up for one week, then they will be archived so as not to clog the forum. If you want to save your reading, please screenshot it and/or copy/paste it somewhere safe.

7 Likes

Question/Situation: How does my weekend look into Monday morning, I had 2 appointments this week, so kind of trying to gauge the ripple effect to my next appointment on Tuesday :thinking:

Private/Public: Private - thank you :hugs:

Please don’t feel like you have to rush to get this done, please spend time with your daughter & enjoy your time with her & friends before diving into this :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Question or Situation: What should I be focusing on right now?
Public or Private: Public is fine!

Thank you!

4 Likes

As always thank you!

3 Likes

Hello, thank you for this offering!
Question or Situation: I am about to be moving to a new state and would like to hear any guidance or advice from my ancestors or guides - whichever wishes to come through :smiley:
Public or Private: Public
Hannah

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 9 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey Amethyst! For you, I pulled Seduction.

:snake: What sort of temptations are showing up in your life right now? This card is all about temptation, seduction, and things that aren’t always what they appear. Right now, you need to focus on not falling into the trap of following nice things (or nice people) just because they seem nice. Don’t let things tempt you, especially if it seems to good to be true. This is an especially good time for you to focus on your self-control, willpower, and intuition. Learn to trust yourself and not fall prey to the seductions and temptations of things that might not be good for you.

@rachel21

Question or Situation: What should my focus be this upcoming week
Public or Private: Public is fine

Hey there Rachel! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: For you, I shuffled and pulled Creation.

:earth_americas: This is a beautiful card! Out of the Earth springs a tree rooted around the symbol of Earth. This card asks you to embrace your creative side. Whatever you need to do, create it. Embrace the fertility (of any kind, of course) of the Earth and focus on bringing things to life that you enjoy. If you have any projects left unfinished, now is the time to get those done! Also…if you’re wanting to embrace physical fertility, I think now is probably a good time!

Hi there, Hannah! :heart: Welcome to the forum! I’d be happy to read for you :blush: Sometimes answers come through from ancestors or guides in the form of actual words. Siofra’s ancestors tend to be very vocal :laughing: Usually when I do these readings it is me tapping into your energy and the energy of anyone that wants to step forward on your behalf. As for your question, I shuffled the oracle deck and pulled Reversal. While I was shuffling, a card fell out. At this point, I haven’t flipped it over yet but it felt significant so I left it for the end.

:skull: Reversal is all about perspective. If you look closely at the card you can see two scenes. In one, three trees grow out of a cliffside while someone explores a cave below. If you reverse the card, e.g. flip it over, you can see a deteriorating skull. I think this move is going to cause you to question a lot of things that you thought you knew. You may find yourself in new situations without a clue of how to navigate them. In those cases, try looking at the situation from a new perspective. If you can’t, try and find someone you’re close to who can give you a second set of eyes on the situation. Sometimes what we think is really bad (or even really good) can actually turn out to be skewed because of the perspective we’re looking at it from.

The first card that fell out of the deck turned out to be Intellect. :thinking: Interesting!

Combined with the first card of Reversal, I’m getting the sense that you definitely know how to handle your business (even if you sometimes think you don’t). However, this move is new territory for you and you might not have the confidence you need in tougher situations. Push through anyway and lean on the things you do know to figure out the things you don’t know. If you can manage those two things – the shift in perspective when needed and leaning on your current knowledge when you need it – then I’m very sure that this move is going to go off without a hitch!

Thank you everyone for your patience with me! I hope these readings help you in the way that you need :pray:

5 Likes