Freebie Friday ✨ April 2nd

Image Source

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot or pendulum reading. The tarot readings can be one card or several, all depending on what I feel called to pull. I may use one deck for everyone or pull from all of my decks. It just depends! Pendulum readings are yes/no questions only.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull from one of my decks or read with my pendulum for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Tarot or Pendulum:
Question:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

7 Likes

When you are ready, can get a tarot public.reading?
Interested in money income or possible inheritance from land sale.
Thanks

4 Likes

Could I have a tarot reading?
My question is: what can I do to be more connected, to feel like I belong outside the realms of negativity.
Public

4 Likes

Hey @basil :herb:

You wanted insight into money, income, or a possible inheritance from a land sale.

I’m solely pulling from my Hanson-Roberts tarot today :flower_playing_cards:

:cup_with_straw: Things are looking good for you, Basil! The Ace of Cups points to the stirring of new things. Your heart is open to the new possibilities and creativity that’s flowing in your direction. Embrace it and the abundance will follow :heart:

Hope this helps you! Don’t forget, you can tip if you want, but it isn’t required! Have a great weekend :heart:

4 Likes

Tarot or Pendulum: Pendulum
Question: Will there be a promotion or raise this year financially?
Public or Private: Public

3 Likes

Hey @sarah30 :sparkling_heart:

You asked what you could to do feel more connected to the world around you outside of negativity.

:chopsticks: The King of Rods Reversed calls on you to seek out inspiration in the world around you. Instead of seeing yourself on the outside, you need to actively become part of what you want. He also tells you that your expectations may be too high. Finding a sense of belonging after feeling like an outsider for so long takes time. It’s not a race. Go at your own pace and give yourself grace to be where you are.

Hope this helps you! Don’t forget, you can tip if you want, but it isn’t required! Have a great weekend :heart:

4 Likes

Tarot
Question: advice on deity or life path
Public

If it helps im a scorpio
Birthday nov 18

3 Likes

Hello @zeena :swan:

You asked for general guidance on deity or life path.

:crown: The Emperor has stepped forward for you in this reading. He calls on you to be strong in your convictions but not so unbending that you break. The direction you’re heading will require flexibility when you’re presented with new or differing information. Don’t resist the change and instead flow with the newness. Remember, rules are there for a reason but when those reasons change, so should the rules.

2 Likes

Tarot or Pendulum:Pendulum
Question:Will my husband reconcile with his estranged daughters
Public or Private:Public

2 Likes

Tarot or Pendulum: Tarot
Question: What do I need to know about the presence I’m feeling the last two days?
Public or Private:Public

1 Like

Hello @malinda :dizzy:

You asked if your husband would reconcile with his estranged daughters.

Focusing on your question, my pendulum began swinging in a back and forth motion kind of shakily. This indicates that there is no clear answer and events still need to happen before the answer is solidified.

Short answer: Unknown

3 Likes

Thank you…this makes me sad but does not surprise me.

3 Likes

Hello @Rowan :teddy_bear:

You asked what you need to know about the presence you’ve been feeling the last two days.

I was drawn to pull two cards for you regarding what you need to know.

The Good: King of Pentacles – What you’re sensing is a faithful provider. They used their confidence to gain material status and abundance in their life.

The Wary: Reversed Seven of Cups – Whatever this entity is, it seems they may have made some questionable decisions to gain their material wealth.

It seems like the entity, possibly an ancestor, could be there to guide you. They know how to achieve an abundant life and they may have lessons to teach. They want to make sure you don’t walk in their exact footsteps and make the same mistakes.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :heart: I’m glad it makes sense for you but, of course, the circumstances are not ideal.

2 Likes

Thank you Megan for some clarity. I’ve been struggling with meditating in regards to this but the last two days my single tarot pull each day has been
Six of cups and then Ten of cups.
Blessed Be

2 Likes

I’m glad I could somewhat help :sparkles: I hope you can get deeper clarity at the right time!

2 Likes

Oh no no, you helped immensely. Thank you!:hugs::heart:

2 Likes

You’re so welcome :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who joined me for Freebie Friday! Keep an eye out next week for another one :sparkles: