Freebie Friday ✨ December 10th

Image Source

:sparkles: Today’s Deck :sparkles:

I haven’t decided what deck I’m going to use today. I guess it’ll be a surprise!

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• I will not read for other people. If you are not the subject of the reading, I will decline your reading request.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

My shop is currently closed.

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. Old Freebie Friday posts will stay up for one week, then they will be archived so as not to clog the forum. If you want to save your reading, please screenshot it and/or copy/paste it somewhere safe.

8 Likes

Question: am I doing the best of my ability to be the best version of myself?

Public

Thank you so much!!!

4 Likes

Good morning @christina4 :wave:t3:

You asked if you’re doing everything you can to be the best version of yourself. For you, I pulled from my Somnia Tarot deck and I got The Three of Wands Reversed.

The Three of Wands Reversed is here to let you know that even though you’ve hit some roadblocks and obstacles on your path, you’re still heading in the right direction. The work you’re doing isn’t in vain, so I’d say yes, you’re doing all you can right now to reach your goals. If it’s been especially difficult, that’s okay. Here’s your reminder that you’re doing a great job :clap:t3:

4 Likes

Hi @MeganB thanks in advance for the reading!

Question: nothing in particular again this week, just a generic message if any.
Public.

3 Likes

Hey there @Peridot :heart:

You asked for a general message this week, and for you, I felt drawn to pull from my Traditional Manga Tarot. For you, I pulled The Five of Wands Reversed.

The Five of Wands Reversed signals the end of a conflict. All parties have come to an agreement, even if it involved a lot of communication and compromise. If there was never an agreement to begin with, then this card is a caution to avoid conflict in general. Sometimes we have to compromise to keep arguments at bay and keep the peace. However, sometimes keeping the peace can be toxic too, so don’t let that be the only thing you think of this coming week :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks @MeganB :slight_smile: I am hoping there won’t be any conflict :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey Megan! Wishing you a good Friday :slight_smile:

My question is: How should I approach the finding of a new home?

That one can be public.

Thanks a lot!

:heart:

3 Likes

Hopefully not @Peridot – no one needs conflict in their life :laughing:

Good afternoon @WhiteFox :partying_face:

You asked how you should approach finding a new home.* For you, I pulled from my Somnia Tarot and got The Six of Swords Reversed.

The Six of Swords Reversed asks you to weigh the benefits and risks of future places to live. It cautions against falling back into the same routine, or any routine or place that made you feel uncomfortable. I know we talked about this yesterday, but I feel like this card is just further cementing the need for you to find a place in the city where you feel connected rather than stuck. Don’t rush into finding a place if you can help it. Don’t settle.

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Good afternoon! I have had an interesting day so far! I hope everyone is having good day too! :two_hearts:

Question or Situation: How am I handling things?
Public or Private: Public

Thank you as always! :infinite_roots:

3 Likes

You’re welcome @WhiteFox :fox_face: :heart:

Hey @Siofra :wave:t3: :heart: You wanna know how you’re handling things? For you, I pulled from my Shadowscapes Deck and I pulled The Magician Reversed.

The Magician Reversed – I’m not gonna lie. I struggled with this one for a minute. The Magician Reversed is about illusion and trickery, usually someone in your circle that isn’t who they say they are. I think this card is cautioning you to be careful who you trust because not everyone has your best interests at heart. We all know how kind-hearted you are, and while you are handling things amazingly, there may be someone trying to weasel their way into your life. I’m gonna think some more about this one, too. I went to pull a clarifying card and got a resounding don’t do that… feeling, so for now this will just have to do :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, that’s interesting. I kind of have to think too :thinking:

Let me know if you it ever let’s you pull the clarifying card
:rofl:

3 Likes

Hi @MeganB ! This is really cool of you… I was asking if there was such thing here too. Seems like it’s a large pool. I would appreciate a free reading today. My question is about potential travel and scholarship for college in the US.

Question: Will I get the scholarship I am looking for and travel in January?

It can be public since I don’t want you to go back and forth.:kissing_heart:

Thank you! Blessed be🔥

2 Likes

I’ll let you know @Siofra lol it was so strange! Maybe there’s another similar meaning that I’m just missing in this case. I’m still thinking :thinking:

Hey @SingingWitch :wave:t3: Happy to see you here! You asked if you’ll get the scholarship you’re looking for and travel in January. Tarot doesn’t always do well with yes or no questions. Instead, I asked what you need to know regarding the scholarship and travel and how you can best approach the situation. For you, I pulled from my Traditional Manga tarot deck and I got The Hanged Man.

The Hanged Man is all about perspective. This card asks you to make sure you’re approaching the scholarships that you know you can get rather than the ones you want. The Hanged Man is also a symbol of self-sacrifice, echoing the lesson of Odin hanging himself on Yggdrasil to gain knowledge of the Runes. There may be something you need to sacrifice yourself in order to make your dreams come true, but only you have the perspective to figure out what that might be.

I hope that helps!

3 Likes

Hi @MeganB! Hope yer doing well :star2:

Question or Situation: I’m in my final year of school and I have a huge exam in June. I feel unmotivated, burnt out and just lost. I’d love to know if theres any advice for me to get myself out of this rut?

Public or Private: Public

Thank you so much! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi @MeganB Once again, salute! Thank you for this reading… it says the truth but I am still confused as I don’t know where to look for. Because I did a lot and now I am very exhausted.

Thank you! See you next friday… :fire::fire::fire::pray:

3 Likes

Will I be with my fiancé in the near future?

Public

3 Likes

Alright :clap:t3: These are the last readings I’m doing for the evening :blush:

@Luiseach :heart: I’m doing great, thanks for asking! You want to know if there is any advice for you to get out of the rut you’re in. For you, I pulled from my Wild Unknown tarot deck and got The Six of Wands Reversed.

The Six of Wands Reversed wants you to evaluate why you’re going to school. It’s a card that points to a lack of achievement in life, or a lack of recognition for the things you’ve done. Remember why you’re going to school and look back at all you’ve accomplished so far. I mean, you’re in your last year of school. You’re almost done! How far have you come? What was it like when you first started? The Six of Wands Reversed wants you to give yourself grace and stop holding yourself to such high expectations. It’ll all be okay. :heart:

@SingingWitch – It can be hard to find the right scholarships, you’re right. But I’m still leaning on the concept of perspectives for you. Some perspective shift needs to happen for you for those doors to open. I can’t tell you exactly what that is because I don’t have that answer, but I wish you all the best in finding what you need to make your plans a reality!

Hey there @michelle21 :wave:t3: Long time no see! As I said with another reading above, tarot doesn’t do that well with yes or no questions. Instead, I asked the cards what you need to know about your current relationship. I felt called to pull from my Shadowscapes deck and I pulled The Six of Swords Reversed.

The Six of Swords Reversed actually isn’t the best card to get in regard to a love reading. It points to someone involved being stuck in the past. Are there things in the past of either of you that the other is having trouble reconciling? Is one person staying because they’re fond of happy memories? It may not be what you want to hear, but it seems like conversations may need to be had between the two of you. This is especially true as well because in my experience, the only people that ask the tarot about their relationships are the ones that are having doubts in the first place. I recommend having an honest conversation with your partner and figuring out what it will take for you both to be happy.

Thank you everyone that got a reading today! Don’t forget, you can tip if you want but it isn’t required. I hope everyone has a wonderful evening and I’ll see you back here next week with another Freebie Friday!

4 Likes

Absolutely correct there has been some chaos in the relationship well looks like it’s time for a talk thanks my love blessed be :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

@MeganB Thank you!

3 Likes