Freebie Friday ✨ December 17th

Image Source

:sparkles: Today’s Deck :sparkles:

I haven’t decided what deck I’m going to use today. I guess it’ll be a surprise!

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• I will not read for other people. If you are not the subject of the reading, I will decline your reading request.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

My shop is currently closed.

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. Old Freebie Friday posts will stay up for one week, then they will be archived so as not to clog the forum. If you want to save your reading, please screenshot it and/or copy/paste it somewhere safe.

5 Likes

Question or Situation: How will the year 2022 be for me?
Public or Private: Public

4 Likes

Hey @Ostara :wave:t3: That’s a big question! So usually, my year-long readings are quite big. What I can do instead is give you an overall theme you can keep in your mind for the coming year. For this, I decided to pull from my Somnia Tarot.

:sword_tarot: The Page of Swords comes as a messenger of inspiration and ideas. It invites you to always stay curious through 2022! You may have an excess of ideas and inspiration, so hold on to your creativity and let it take you to new heights. This card is also a reminder to be vigilant in all things, but especially communication, creativity, and your passions. Let the energy of the Page of Swords drive you in the new year.

3 Likes

Thank you for the reading!

3 Likes

Question or Situation: How do things look for me about my recent past history?

1 Like

You’re very welcome @Ostara :heart:

Hey @debra2 :wave:t3: You asked how things look for you about your recent past history. For you, I felt it was right to pull from my Traditional Manga Tarot. I pulled The Ace of Pentacles.

:pentacle_tarot: The Ace of Pentacles signifies a brand new beginning that will welcome in abundance in regard to finances and/or home life. I’m not sure exactly what your recent past history is, but I am taking this card as a sign of growth and new beginnings. Whatever happened, you’ll be better off for it in the near future.

2 Likes

Thank you, Megan, for this reading, I feel a brand new beginning in anything is right for me. Thank you.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome, Debra :revolving_hearts: Always happy to help!

2 Likes

Question/Situation: She did it, when I least expected it, the person from last Friday’s reading. Every time I read her text I feel like I need to do a grounding meditation to keep myself & my everything in check! I guess how to handle this type of guidance?

Public/Private: Public

2 Likes

question/situation: guidance for the next week
Public/private: public

Thank you in advance love

2 Likes

@Siofra – That sounds stressful :sweat_smile: I shuffled for you and asked for guidance in this particular situation, what you should do. And you know what? I pulled The Moon Reversed :crescent_moon:

:crescent_moon: We know The Moon Reversed is about facing the darkness and having secrets revealed to us. It’s almost akin to having your rose-colored glasses ripped from your face. In this instance, I feel like The Moon wants you to understand that things are clearer now and you know where things stand. It may be uneasy and definitely not what you wanted, but treat this particular thing as a blessing in disguise.

Hey @phoenix_dawn :wave:t3: Happy to see you here! You asked for general guidance for the next week. For you, I went ahead and pulled from my Wild Unknown deck and got The Son of Swords.

:sword_tarot: The Son of Swords in this deck sees an owl swooping downward carrying a sword. He is your reminder to stick with your convictions, especially when faced with shiny new ideas. He is also direct and to the point, warning you that sometimes it is necessary to be blunt in order to be heard. Keep your focus next week and speak your mind when necessary. Avoid beating around the bush when it comes to important topics, too!

2 Likes

Question or Situation: How will the next week be for me?

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you @MeganB! So funny thing, I was in the throws of it when I posted here & then just stopped answering. I realized after talking to someone, that she just wants my energy to match what hers is about whatever situation, that’s not me anymore. When she needs someone else to feel the same disruption in their lives. I can’t do that to myself anymore, it wreaks havoc on my systems. My friend just happened to say something that made the light go on in my head! :bulb: Blessing in disguise, indeed it was.

3 Likes

Hey @rachel21 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You asked how the next week will be for you. I pulled from my Traditional Manga tarot and got the King of Pentacles.

:pentacle_tarot: The King of Pentacles is a wonderful card to pull. It represents completion of a cycle, usually relating to a financial goal or career. Things will begin to stabilize for you if they’re not already stable. The King of Pentacles is a wonderful reminder to stay ahead of the game when it comes to our finances and goals. We have to keep the bigger picture in mind. Focus on that next week, especially if you’re at a crossroads where decisions about the future need to be made.

Thank you so much to everyone that got a reading today! Don’t forget, tips are welcome but not required :pray:t3: I hope everyone has an amazing weekend, a wonderful Full Moon, and a joyful solstice!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 59 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.