Freebie Friday ✨ January 14th

Image Source

:sparkles: Today’s Deck :sparkles:

Today’s deck may be a mixture or combination of a few different ones. I haven’t decided yet! Also, Mercury Retrograde starts today so let’s hope everything cooperates :laughing:

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• I will not read for other people. If you are not the subject of the reading, I will decline your reading request.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. Old Freebie Friday posts will stay up for one week, then they will be archived so as not to clog the forum. If you want to save your reading, please screenshot it and/or copy/paste it somewhere safe.

8 Likes

Question/Situation: I have sent you a PM
Public/Private: Private

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Question or Situation: Should I be focusing more on shadow work?
Public or Private: Public is fine.

6 Likes

@Siofra :heart: I’ll check my messages!

Hi @Amethyst :wave:t3: You asked if you should be focusing more on shadow work. I felt called to pull from my Shadowscapes Deck and for you, I pulled The Hanged Man Reversed.

:deciduous_tree: The Hanged Man in Reverse points to a lack of interest in whatever is going on. It can be a sense of apathy, disappointment, or even putting in effort without results. I think now might not be a time for shadow work, not unless you can really put your heart and mind into it safely and effectively. Also, if you’re not interested in shadow work and you don’t feel like it’s for you then you’ll get no benefit from it. And it’s perfectly okay to not do shadow work, in my experience. Focus on doing things you enjoy right now and come back to shadow work when you have more mental space for it.

6 Likes

Hi @MeganB and Happy Friday!

Question or Situation: Will Sherlock Legal Consulting be a financial success?
Public or Private: Public

7 Likes

Thank you @MeganB, completely spot-on as always! :blush:

6 Likes

Hi Megan,

Question or Situation: Any info/insight into the “off” feeling I have had lately?
Public or Private: Public

Thank you, :blush:

6 Likes

Question or Situation: I messaged you with my question. :smiley:
Public or Private: Private.

Thanks for your generosity of spirit and kindness in doing these readings for everyone, Megan! :heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

That makes total sense to me, thank you so much!

6 Likes

Hey @IrisW :sunflower: You asked if Sherlock Legal Consulting will be a success. For you, I pulled The Seven of Swords from my Traditional Manga tarot.

:sword_tarot: The Seven of Swords for this question might be a bit concerning. I feel like success will come but you have to be very strategic about how it happens. Watch out for those that would betray you, those who would sneak behind your back to get ahead. You may also have to leave behind a few things in order to carry the weight of that success forward. Approach with optimistic caution, I say.

Hi @Rowan :heart: You asked for any insight into the “off” feeling you’ve had lately. For you, I decided to pull from my Somnia tarot and pulled Justice Reversed.

:balance_scale: Interesting. This card points to an avoidance. There may be a situation or feeling or action that you’re living in denial about. Is there something you’ve been lying to yourself about? Often this card comes up when we need to face the truth of a situation but we don’t really want to. I would think on this a bit and see if there’s anything that you have been avoiding for sake of not wanting to see or hear the truth.

@BrightBear :blush: I’ll check my messages!

I’m glad to hear it makes sense to you @Amethyst :partying_face:

Thank you to everyone that got readings today :pray:t3: Don’t forget you can tip if you want but you definitely don’t have to! I’ll see you back here next week!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.