Freebie Friday ✨ January 7th

Image Source

:sparkles: Today’s Deck :sparkles:

Today’s deck may be a mixture or combination of a few different ones. I haven’t decided yet!

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• I will not read for other people. If you are not the subject of the reading, I will decline your reading request.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. Old Freebie Friday posts will stay up for one week, then they will be archived so as not to clog the forum. If you want to save your reading, please screenshot it and/or copy/paste it somewhere safe.

5 Likes

Hey @MeganB :wave:
I’d like any info on what needs to be worked on in any area of my life for my highest good. Could this be private please? Thank you!!

4 Likes

Of course! Check your messages :blush:

3 Likes

Hi @MeganB
Question or Situation: I would like to know what I should focus on next week for my personal growth and development. ( I hope that isnt too broad of a question)
Public or Private: Public is fine.

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Question/Situation: Just general guidance or any message for me for the coming week?

Public/Private: Public

As always thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi @rachel21 :heart: That question isn’t too broad at all! You asked what you should focus on next week for your personal growth and development. I’m pulling from The Wild Unknown Tarot this week and for you, I didn’t have to pull any cards lol As I was shuffling, two cards fell out of the deck that felt important. They are Judgement and The Nine of Pentacles.

:dove: :pentacle_tarot: With these two cards jumping out together, I feel it only right to read them together. Judgment is about being vulnerable with ourselves. We must recognize where we stand, and recognize it honestly. The Nine of Pentacles suggests success and independence. It is often the card that we pull leading up to a successful venture that benefits us monetarily or physically in some way. With these two cards being pulled together, I’d say that your focus next week should be on letting yourself enjoy your success. Don’t be so harsh on yourself when it comes to your success. You earned it. You may need to think critically about why you judge yourself and why you feel guilty about any success you have in life. You’ve earned it! Enjoy it!

Hope that helps!

@Siofra :partying_face: :fairy:t3: I know you’re stuck at home right now in a snowstorm and I’m kinda jealous but I really don’t miss all the snow. You asked for general guidance for the coming week. For you, I pulled The Ten of Pentacles.

:pentacle_tarot: I don’t really have to do much digging to figure out what this means for you lol You’ve been going through so much and really transitioning yourself, and with what you talked about regarding being stuck in your room, this card furthers points to your success in the physical world. You’re getting back to being you, and though this card is often a symbol of money and wealth, we have to remember that wealth means different things to different people. I feel like you’re remembering what it means to be wealthy in your life. Relish it and embrace that next week. Remember that you are wealthy and you are worthy of everything coming your way. You’ve earned it, too.

:partying_face: There’s so much happiness in this card for you that I feel it rolling off the card lol I hope it helps!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! This really does help.

:two_hearts: :infinite_roots:

2 Likes

@MeganB Does spirit have guidance for me with regards to my relationship with and feelings for my husband? Answer may be public

Thank you in advance for your wisdom :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hi Megan, hope all is well with you.
Question or Situation: I was just wondering if there is anything I should focus on next week?
Public or Private: Public is fine.

Thank you Megan for all you do, for your coven members. :tarot_card:

1 Like

Situation
My cards have been confusing to me of late can you offer insight into the seeming meaningless or disconnect messages?
Public

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Siofra :heart:

Hey @LadyAuld.ofChico :wave:t3: Happy to see you joining in on Freebie Friday! You asked if spirit has any guidance for you in regard to your relationship with and feelings for your husband. I pulled The Son of Cups.

:cup_tarot: The Son of Cups in this deck depicts a swan laying next to a cup with rainbows bursting from it. This card is a good omen for any relationship, but it also comes with a bit of caution. See, the Son of Cups is one of those cards that loves the idea of love and being in love. In this regard, they can also become a bit overzealous in their expectations of romance and relationships. It appears that you and your husband are very much in love with each other, but there may be some expectations that aren’t lining up for either of you. If you have one idea of romance and love and he has another, your experiences aren’t going to be in alignment. Evaluate your expectations and be sure to have honest conversations with your husband. I’m sure in this situation, the love you both have for each other will make this easier!

Hey @debra2 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: All is well in my neck of the woods! It’s been a pretty good day so far. You asked if there was anything you should focus on next week. For you, I pulled The Three of Cups Reversed.

:cup_tarot: Three’s a crowd next week and you may find yourself on the outside looking in. This could look like isolation for one reason or another, or those around you partaking in gossip. Next week, keep an eye out for those who talk about others for the sake of slander or gossip. You’re going to want to steer clear of them, even if they seem to be your friends. Remember this: anyone that talks about someone in front of you probably also talks bad about you in front of others. Choose your social situations wisely next week.

Hi @jim :wave:t3: It’s always frustrating when we can’t get a clear message from the cards. I’ll see if I can offer insight into the seemingly meaningless or disconnected messages you’ve been getting. For you, I pulled The Five of Wands.

:wand_tarot: Whatever is going on, it looks like it involves conflict. This could be a conflict within yourself or among the messages you’ve already received. Any time I pull the Five of Wands, I always take it as a reminder to pause and listen to all sides equally. The messages you’re getting may look meaningless now, but if you take a step back and look at it from a new perspective, you may find the answers you seek. This card is the embodiment of many people screaming at each other in an argument. When that happens, no one is actually listening and therefore no forward progress can be made. Dropping the messages and coming back to them later may prove to be beneficial. Don’t dwell on it. The answers will come when everything has quieted down.

I hope that was helpful for everyone!

2 Likes

@MeganB thank you for this! This couldnt have came at a more perfect time. I appreciate you!

3 Likes

Likely spot on only time will tell where it is centered I have been trying to keep my zen on but who knows thanks for the help

4 Likes

@rachel21 :pray:t3: You’re welcome! I’m happy to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@jim It looks like it’s one of those hurry up and wait situations :sweat_smile: those are the worst! I hope it works out for you in the end.

Thank you to everyone that got readings today! I’ll be back here next week :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.