Freebie Friday ✨ July 16th

Image Source

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot or oracle card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• I will not read for other people. If you are not the subject of the reading, I will decline your reading request.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

• Cards are drawn intuitively. I have three tarot decks and one oracle deck. I pick the tarot deck intuitively. If you ask for an oracle reading, you only have one option right now.

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Tarot or Oracle:
Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response.

6 Likes

Thank you so much, @MeganB you’re the bestest :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: Tarot
Question or Situation: Just a general, how are things going with my healing?
Public or Private: Public

5 Likes

Hi @christina4 :star:

You asked what your dream means.

Deck: Shadowscapes

:crossed_swords: Ace of Swords :: Dreams are funny things in that they’re usually hard for others to interpret. This card points to a possibly meaning or message from your dream. The Ace of Swords points to new ideas from your higher self. The golden light at the top of the sword reveals that the potential is there. The swans are flocking around the sword, guarding it from the onslaught from the other animals. The butterflies symbolize transformation, pointing to this potential being the cause of or result of a transformative action. I feel like your dream is pointing you in the direction of something important, a spark that you need to find. I also want to point out that when I first started shuffling, this card fell out of the deck. I didn’t think anything of it and it didn’t immediately feel like a jumper card so I put it back. But here we go, it was a message for you to begin with. The fact that it didn’t feel like a message at first makes me think that the meaning of your dream will be revealed to you deeper in the coming weeks.

Whew, that was a lot :laughing: I hope that’s helpful!

Hello @Siofra :fairy:

You asked for a general reading regarding your healing.

Deck: Wild Unknown

:star2: The Ace of Pentacles :: This is a good sign! I know you’ve been dealing with some issues and, without saying anything too much publicly, the Ace of Pentacles points to a beginning in this process, like a newborn journey. It doesn’t symbolize starting over on the path you’re already on. Rather, it shows that you’ve reached a point where you’ve got almost a clean slate. I’d say your healing is going very well in this regard. There’s room for new growth now and the potential for a sturdy root system is definitely there.

Hope that helps! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@MeganB thank you! I was going to add that I have been feeling pretty good the last few days after my breakdown… some great opportunities have presented themselves & we are taking them.

(when I first read the reading I looked quick & thought it said this is NOT a good sign but then read the rest & was like… well that doesn’t make sense :joy: I went back & reread it & felt silly :rofl:)

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

That’s so good to hear @Siofra :partying_face: I’m glad things are looking up for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi @Amethyst :crystal_ball:

You asked if your new doctor will be good for you.

Deck: Shadowscapes

Note: Since this is a reading about the doctor in general and not your health, I’m okay with this. However, I will not do any deeper medical readings per my rules.

:chopsticks: Two of Wands Reversed :: There is some reluctance on your part to venture into this new situation with a new doctor. You may be hesitant and that hesitance can end up hindering your progress. As long as you’re open and don’t fall into the trap of retreating to your comfort zone, I don’t see any problems arising. There will definitely be a transition period where you both will need to get to know each other. Again, as long as lines of communication are open and you’re honest about your goals and what you need, you should be fine.

I hope that helped! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you to everyone that participated! Don’t forget, you can tip if you want but it isn’t required (links are up above in the main post).

I’ll see you all back here next Friday for another one :partying_face:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 119 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Old topic, unlisting after 1 week