Freebie Friday ✨ July 23rd

Image Source

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot or oracle card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• I will not read for other people. If you are not the subject of the reading, I will decline your reading request.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

• Cards are drawn intuitively. I have three tarot decks and one oracle deck. I pick the tarot deck intuitively. If you ask for an oracle reading, you only have one option right now.

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Tarot or Oracle:
Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response.

3 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: Oracle
Question or Situation: Am I making the right decision pulling out of the boxing?
Public or Private: Public

Thanks for this :blush:

4 Likes

Good morning Iris! :revolving_hearts:

You asked if you are making the right decision pulling out of the boxing.

Deck: Celtic Tree Oracle

:green_apple: Quert (Apple) Reversed :: Apple invites us to look at our lives with fresh eyes and make decisions that you’ve been putting off. As long as you’re making the decision in line with what makes you happy and keeps you fulfilled, this decision is a good one.

4 Likes

Thank you x

4 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: Tarot
Question or Situation: who is the bird we have visiting?
Public or Private: Public

4 Likes

Good afternoon @Siofra :fairy:

You asked who the bird is that you have visiting.

For a bit more clarity, I also asked for a general what is the significance of the bird you have visiting.

Deck: The Wild Unknown

:bird: The Lovers Reversed :: I don’t think the bird is anyone in particular, honestly. The Lovers reversed is about separation and disharmony, things not working together, etc. In this case, I believe that’s pointing to there not being a connection between the bird and anything spiritual. :woman_shrugging: I hope that helped!

3 Likes

Lol it does :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: the bird has been landing on my husband’s shoulder, following him into the greenhouse. I guess he just has a new buddy. When I go out there the bird stays beside me on the clothes lines. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

haha okay good, I’m glad it helped! It does sound like you two just have a lovely new friend. Maybe they’re just here to help out in the garden and yard!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Old topic, unlisting after 1 week