Freebie Friday ✨ July 29th

Image Source

:sparkles: Today’s Note :sparkles:

Good afternoon, everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am trying a new style of divination today! I will be using my D&D dice for your questions! Keep in mind that I have never used dice for divination so this will be a new experience for me as well as you! (Read more about dice divination here! :game_die: )

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• I will not read for other people. If you are not the subject of the reading, I will decline your reading request.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

• This topic will automatically close 2022-07-22T21:00:00Z EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). Any reading request posted before the topic closes will be answered :blush:

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

I no longer offer readings in my shop :heart:

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. Old Freebie Friday posts will stay up for one week, then they will be archived so as not to clog the forum. If you want to save your reading, please screenshot it and/or copy/paste it somewhere safe.

5 Likes

Good afternoon! The last 3 days have been all over the place!

Question/Situation: should I focus or do anytjimg to continue moving forward?

Private/Public: Private when you have time :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Question or Situation: Am I correct in shutting myself off from a person involved in the current situation that is weighing on my heart?
Public or Private: Public

4 Likes

Hi Megan! Happy Friday. Please see PM. Thanks!!

4 Likes

Okay, I lost track of time and got busy with family stuff. I will get to everyone’s answers tomorrow :sweat_smile: For now, I’m locking the thread. Sorry everyone!!

4 Likes

Hey Rowan :heart:

I mixed up the dice and asked your question. When I dropped them, this is how they landed.

I put up a sticky note with the words yes and no split down the middle. The side with the highest number is your answer. In this case, the answer is yes.

I hope this helps!

And again, thank you all for being so very patient with me :heart: I got caught up with a very, very large housekeeping project yesterday and it took a large part of my day away from me. Please feel free to DM me with questions!

:heart: Megan

4 Likes