Freebie Friday ✨ July 2nd

Image Source

UPDATED 6/18

For those who are used to Freebie Friday, I have changed it up a bit. I am now doing tarot or oracle pulls and not using my pendulum. It is coming apart and I need to fix it before I keep using it. He needs some good TLC :revolving_hearts: I have also added a section down below with my rules and guidelines. This was an oversight on my end and I do apologize for not including it before. There are certain things I will not read for and those are detailed below.

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot or oracle card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

• Cards are drawn intuitively. I have three tarot decks and one oracle deck. I pick the tarot deck intuitively. If you ask for an oracle reading, you only have one option right now.

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Tarot or Oracle:
Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too! My shop is currently on vacation mode until July.

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. This thread will not be open as long as it normally is today. I’m still taking time to rest and recover but I’m always down for a few readings! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: Tarot
Question or Situation: What do I need to know?
Public or Private: public

3 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: Tarot
Question or Situation: How am I doing?
Public or Private: Public

4 Likes

Good morning @Rowan :deciduous_tree:

You asked what you need to know.

Deck: The Wild Unknown

:tiger: The Magician Reversed :: Don’t get hung up on thinking you need to have everything to get started. Whatever you’re trying to pursue, you will have what you need when the time is right. If you feel blocked right now, dig deep for the creativity and purpose that you had when you started. That should help set you back on the right path.

Good morning @Siofra :fairy:

You asked how you are doing.

Deck: Hanson Roberts Tarot

:chopsticks: The Six of Rods Reversed :: You’re reaching a level of personal achievement that you should be proud of. This goal of yours that you’ve accomplished is one that was set by you and you’ve defined the terms of its success. Enjoy it and be proud of yourself for how far you’ve come. You deserve it.

4 Likes

Thank you! There has definitely been a shift this week & I feel a lot better about things. Some kind of something has been happening & I feel like I’m getting very close to finish of this one.

4 Likes

You’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you :grin:

4 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: tarot
Question or Situation: Will I succeed
Public or Private: public

Thank you @MeganB :heart:

4 Likes

You’re welcome @Rowan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey there @wasantha :revolving_hearts:

You asked if you will succeed.

Deck: Hanson Roberts

:crown: King of Rods Reversed :: Take a look at what success means to you. If your expectations are too high, you will undoubtedly call your endeavor a failure. But remember, it isn’t a failure just because it didn’t happen the way you thought it would.

I hope today’s readings have been helpful for everyone who got one. I’m gonna go ahead and close it down today. I’m pretty tired and need to relax. Thank you all :revolving_hearts:

:revolving_hearts: Don’t forget you can tip if you want but you don’t have to! :revolving_hearts:
PayPal → PayPal.Me
CashApp → $rtctips

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Old topic, unlisting after 1 week