Freebie Friday ✨ July 30th

Image Source

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot or oracle card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• I will not read for other people. If you are not the subject of the reading, I will decline your reading request.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

• Cards are drawn intuitively. I have three tarot decks and one oracle deck. I pick the tarot deck intuitively. If you ask for an oracle reading, you only have one option right now.

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Tarot or Oracle:
Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. Old Freebie Friday posts will stay up for one week, then they will be archived so as not to clog the forum. If you want to save your reading, please screenshot it and/or copy/paste it somewhere safe.

9 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: Tarot
Question or Situation: Is it time to move forward & take a break?
Public or Private: Public

4 Likes

Question or situation: Should I try to fix the old relationship or move on and try something new?

5 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this!

Question or Situation: I’m attempting to set-up a get together next week to move a challenging relationship forward. A reading on possible outcomes would be appreciated!
Public or Private: public

5 Likes

Good morning @Siofra :fairy:

You asked if it was time to move forward and take a break.

Shadowscapes Deck

:star: Ten of Pentacles Reversed :: You have everything you need right now as far as your home life goes. Now you can rest and, yes, take a break. During this break, you may want to do some introspection about the direction you’re heading. I know you’ve gotten this card in readings before. In this case, I don’t feel like it’s pointing directly at money, just at material and physical life in general. It could also be pointing to your health. Take a break. Rest. Reflect.

Hello @SharonD :wave:t3:

You asked should you try to fix the old relationship or move forward with the new one.

Shadowscapes Deck

:lion: Strength :: You already have a feeling of what you want, but now you’re going to have to fall back on your own inner strength to make that decision for yourself. You’re determined and compassionate, but you’re also strong enough to stand up for what you need. Stength looks to the future and learns from the past. Let that inform your decision as you move forward, probably with the new relationship.

Of course @Bee12 :honeybee: I’m happy to!

You asked about possible outcomes of this get together you’re putting together.

Shadowscapes Deck

For this reading, I pulled two cards, one for the best case scenario and one for the worst case scenario.

:earth_africa: Best Case - The World Reversed :: If all goes well, everything will come full circle and any closure that was needed will be had. I get the feeling that this is all on a personal, introspective level rather than a physical one. There may be crying, resistance, and delays but that closure will eventually come.

:crossed_swords: Worst Case - The Ace of Swords Reversed :: If things don’t go well, there isn’t really hope of moving forward into something new together. Convictions and personal vendettas could get in the way of progress and the sword could cut ties that are barely holding on.

For clarification, I pulled one more card to see which direction things are currently leaning. I pulled the King of Cups for clarification. It looks like emotions are going to be running heavy but with purpose. Everyone involved will be able to keep their emotions in check while also expressing themselves with authority and closer to their truth. Based on this card, I’m leaning toward the better outcome.

I hope that was helpful to everyone! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

That gives me some things to think about beforehand, very helpful. Thank you for your time! Have a wonderful weekend!

4 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: tarot
Question or Situation: am I doing the right thing by moving out abruptly
Public or Private: public

3 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: Either
Question or Situation: General guidance/What do I need to know

3 Likes

Thank you @MeganB… today is break day! I think I am going to try meditating (it’s been a while since I have done that) & continue journaling. Maybe take a nap because I barely slept last night. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello there @christina4 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You asked if you were doing the right thing by moving out abruptly.

Hanson Roberts Tarot

:star: The Three of Pentacles :: You’re putting in the hard work necessary to stabilize your life. In this case, if that means moving out and adjusting your trajectory, then you know that’s what needs to be done. This is the implementation stage, the part of your life where you’re putting the pieces together to move forward with a plan. There’s also the hint of teamwork here, too. Is there someone else involved in this decision? Keep that in mind as well. Rome wasn’t built in a day nor by one person. Everyone involved can lend their thoughts, ideas, and experience to the situation.

I hope that was helpful to you!

@Rowan :evergreen_tree:

You asked for general guidance.

Hanson Roberts Tarot

:crown: The Emperor :: Everything is currently under control and all your ducks are in a row, so to speak. Now may be a time when you take on a mentor or teacher role, leaning into all the knowledge and experience you’ve gained over the course of your life. You may enjoy this for two reasons, 1) you’ve got a big heart and are willing to share and 2) you enjoy bringing organization to chaos. The emperor deals in both of these areas and you would do well to reflect on his teachings.

I hope that helped!

Good for you @Siofra :revolving_hearts: definitely get that nap in!

2 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: whichever you feel led to
Question or Situation: I’m looking for any kind of insight/guidance in regards to my marriage we were doing great and then all of a sudden we woke up one day and he started getting real distant and was picking fights all day every day for the last two weeks and I’m worried now
Public or Private: private

3 Likes

Old topic, unlisting after 1 week