Freebie Friday ✨ July 9th

Image Source

UPDATED 6/18

For those who are used to Freebie Friday, I have changed it up a bit. I am now doing tarot or oracle pulls and not using my pendulum. It is coming apart and I need to fix it before I keep using it. He needs some good TLC :revolving_hearts: I have also added a section down below with my rules and guidelines. This was an oversight on my end and I do apologize for not including it before. There are certain things I will not read for and those are detailed below.

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot or oracle card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

• Cards are drawn intuitively. I have three tarot decks and one oracle deck. I pick the tarot deck intuitively. If you ask for an oracle reading, you only have one option right now.

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Tarot or Oracle:
Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. This thread will not be open as long as it normally is today. I’m still taking time to rest and recover but I’m always down for a few readings! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: Tarot
Question or Situation: Is there anything I should know or be aware of?
Public or Private: Public

I hope your recovery is going well! Glad to see you back in the forum!

3 Likes

Hi @Siofra :wave:

You asked if there was anything you needed to know or be aware of.

:chopsticks: Ace of Rods → There’s an opportunity you have now to sow the seeds of a new personal or spiritual venture. Consider what’s around you now and how your passions and desires in life are lining up. There may be something coming soon that will spark those ideas into inspired action. This is a time of seeds, though. The potential is there but the work will have to be done.

I hope that’s illuminating! My healing is going well. I probably did a bit too much today but it needed to be done :sweat_smile: I’m happy to be back to regular forum things!

4 Likes

Oh… I feel like I’m getting ready for… something. I’m in a preparation cycle of things to come. I’m looking forward to some fun & maybe some light travel or visiting friends. Nothing too crazy, staying on the East Coast or within it. I’ll keep my preparations in the works though. I have been able to save some money & that feels good.

I’m happy you are doing well! Make sure that you have time to rest even if you didn’t do too much. The body is a funny thing when you start doing things. Having been through surgeries where I wasn’t supposed to do much more than go to the bathroom, I understand the position of things needing to get done. Lots of rest breaks. :heart:

4 Likes

Old topic, unlisting after 1 week