Freebie Friday ✨ June 18th

Image Source

UPDATED 6/18

For those who are used to Freebie Friday, I have changed it up a bit. I am now doing tarot or oracle pulls and not using my pendulum. It is coming apart and I need to fix it before I keep using it. He needs some good TLC :revolving_hearts: I have also added a section down below with my rules and guidelines. This was an oversight on my end and I do apologize for not including it before. There are certain things I will not read for and those are detailed below.

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot or oracle card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

• Cards are drawn intuitively. I have three tarot decks and one oracle deck. I pick the tarot deck intuitively. If you ask for an oracle reading, you only have one option right now.

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Tarot or Oracle:
Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: Tarot

Question or Situation: Was it a family member or deity that was with me yesterday?

I guess maybe for clarity this might help. I went to lunch with my husband & son at a local shop that does lunch & coffee. Really amazing place. The people, the everything. I had noticed when I first started going that they have honey sticks for sale. I thought it was neat but didn’t think anything of it. I don’t keep honey at my house & I don’t use it in witchy workings unless it’s something that needs the honey or comes with the honey. Anyway, yesterday I was drawn to it & bought 2 honey sticks. I have no reason for buying them, especially since I got honey sticks in my witchy box for that ritual. I went in & was rearranging my altar & put them next to my goddess statue in a silver cup that I got from my christening & it felt like an offering of some kind. But I couldn’t decide if it was Brigid or Artemis or Ancestor trying to get in touch with me. I don’t normally work with Artemis, I did do a ritual to be able to wear her charm on my bracelet though. I work with Brigid daily.

Public or Private: Public

2 Likes

Hey there @Siofra :revolving_hearts:

You asked was it a family member or deity that was with you yesterday?

Shadowscapes Deck

Okay, so you know how your family is. While I was shuffling I kept hearing the phrases “not me”, “not us,” and one person even said, “eeww I don’t like honey”. The cards even went everywhere the first time I tried to shuffle so… :eyes: :roll_eyes: They’re snarky lol

Anyway, the card I pulled was Death Reversed from my Shadowscapes Deck. Without looking at the meaning of the card itself, I associate this card in this deck with Brighid because it’s a Phoenix and Brighid is all about transformation through fire. I don’t feel like She was guiding you to the honey but more you were inspired to pick up the honey and find a home for it. As for the meaning of the card, Death reversed is about a personal transformation and change that you might be resisting. I feel like the entire situation could be you needing to sweeten up to yourself and give yourself a break.

Hope that helps! :heart: It’s usually a pleasure reading for you :laughing: and funny how strongly your family comes through. You’re one of the only people that happens for!

5 Likes

Thank you! My family members are definitely the type of people to tell you something whether or not you want to hear it with a side of sass.

My first reaction that Brigid was with me & that I needed to bring the honey home with me. I am definitely in the thick of something… now that I think about it. I’m being hard on myself regarding everything from past to present. If that makes sense, not intentionally I think it’s me holding myself to unreachable standards.

It does help though! I wasn’t too far off with my gut reaction about Brigid & there was a reason I brought the honey home. Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Tarot or Oracle: tarot
Question or Situation: why I am afraid of ghosts and other paranormal things
Public or Private: private

thank you so much @MeganB :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

2 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: tarot
Question or Situation: am I on the right path?
Public or Private: public

Thank you so much for doing these!!

2 Likes

Hi @wasantha :heart: Check your messages!

Hey @sarah29 :revolving_hearts:

You asked if you’re on the right path.

Shadowscapes Deck

:star: The Nine of Pentacles – Whatever path you’re on is leading you to a life of abundance, whatever that means for you. I would definitely continue on this path! It looks like it’s leading you exactly where you need to be in order to live a fulfilling life.

I hope that was helfpul :heart:

2 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: Tarot
Question or Situation: Which deity is trying to communicate with me?
Public or Private: Private

Elaboration: I work with Aphrodite daily as well as several other Greek deities. Recently I’ve sensed a new presence but am having difficulty identifying who it is.

2 Likes

Thank you so much to everyone that participated! I’m gonna go ahead and close it down for new readings now. I have done way more readings than normal across multiple platforms and I am tired. @jessica55 I see your reading and I’ll get it to you in about 30 minutes, don’t worry! I didn’t forget ya :heart:

Don’t forget you can leave a tip at PayPal.Me if you’d like but it isn’t required :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Old topic, unlisting after 1 week