Freebie Friday ✨ June 25th

Image Source

UPDATED 6/18

For those who are used to Freebie Friday, I have changed it up a bit. I am now doing tarot or oracle pulls and not using my pendulum. It is coming apart and I need to fix it before I keep using it. He needs some good TLC :revolving_hearts: I have also added a section down below with my rules and guidelines. This was an oversight on my end and I do apologize for not including it before. There are certain things I will not read for and those are detailed below.

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot or oracle card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

• Cards are drawn intuitively. I have three tarot decks and one oracle deck. I pick the tarot deck intuitively. If you ask for an oracle reading, you only have one option right now.

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Tarot or Oracle:
Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too! My shop is currently on vacation mode until July.

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Happy Friday!

Tarot or Oracle: Tarot
Question or Situation: Will Sherlock Bones enjoy his first holiday and will he behave
Public or Private: Public

5 Likes

Question or Situation: I feel like I made the right decision regarding my home & I’m tweaking things each day. Am I heading in the right direction to getting my groove back? I feel like I’m somewhere between a disconnect & the connection clicking after a rest period? I’ve been keeping to myself & reflecting & getting back to doing the things that I enjoy.

4 Likes

Good morning @IrisW :wave:

You asked if Sherlock Bones would enjoy his first holiday and if he would behave.

:star: The Knight of Pentacles, Reversed :: Sherlock Bones will probably get bored, but I don’t see any misbehavior happening. The Knight of Pentacles also points to feeling stuck, so watch out for things that could trap Sherlock either mentally or physically!

Hello @Siofra :fairy:

You asked if you’re on the right track to getting things back in order.

:cup_with_straw: Page of Cups, Reversed :: You’re still experiencing some blocks but you’re doubting yourself. Don’t self-sabotage by emptying your own cup of ideas, inspiration, and connection. You’re on the right path, you just have to trust yourself and the process. (I also feel like this connects back to our previous readings, too.)

I hope that was helpful to you both :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think it really does & I’m having more of a problem with trusting myself than the process. I don’t know why somewhere I lost that… now I have to learn how to get it back. I’ll figure it out one way or another. :joy:

Thank you!

4 Likes

You’re welcome @IrisW :heart:

I hope you can get it back quickly @Siofra :hugs: Being able to trust yourself and the process is important, but know you’re not alone! Many people struggle with the same things.

4 Likes

Question or Situation: What do I need to know right now?

4 Likes

Tarot or Oracle: Oracle

Question or Situation: I need to know more about my Strawberry Moon wish. :sparkles: That’s all I can say so that’s why I asked for Oracle. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hi there @jamie15 :heart:

You asked what you need to know right now.

:chopsticks: Seven of Rods, Reversed :: You’re being weighed down by an external pressure causing you to doubt yourself and your efforts. Don’t let this get you down! Sometimes this pressure is of your own making, especially if you’re receiving valid criticism in an effort to help you grow. Evaluate where this pressure is coming from. Then you can take steps to alleviate it.

Ben (@praecog29) ! :sparkles: I don’t know that I’ve ever read for you!

You asked the Oracle about your Strawberry Moon wish.

:herb: Gort (Ivy) Reversed :: Whatever you’ve wished for will require a bit of inner work on your part. Ivy grows everywhere and has a tendency to tear things apart and stick to others. It calls you to evaluate why you made this wish and to ensure that your intentions are in the right place. If all is well, everything should fall together the way it needs to.

Hope that helps!

5 Likes

Thank you! :heart: I appreciate you. This is exactly what I needed.

4 Likes

The answer doesn’t surprise me. :rofl: At least it looks hopeful. Thank you.

6 Likes

Hope all is well with you today @MeganB :hugs:

Question or Situation: I need to know more on how my school studies or education will look like in the next couple of months. Just curious to know if I would accomplish that goal?

4 Likes

I’m not asking for a reading this week but wanted to thank you for last week’s! I realized I never told you how much it meant and how big of a smile it put on my face. You are very giving of your time and energy, and I so appreciate you!

5 Likes

You’re welcome @jamie15 :heart: I’m glad it resonated!

@praecog29 – at least you know what’s going on :laughing:

@NickWick :candle:

You asked about your school and education.

:star: Knight of Pentacles, Reversed :: Try to give up on the idea that everything always has to be perfect. As long as your heart is in the right place, accomplishing those goals will happen. You may need to rethink your process, though. It looks like there may come a time when you feel stuck (probably due to wanting everything to go your way) and you’ll have to concede and go with the flow.

@sarah29 aww thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: that means a lot to me!

3 Likes

I hope all is well @MeganB. Thank you for the reading last week.

Question or Situation: How can I help my brother on his journey?

1 Like

Hi @jessica55 :heart:

You asked how you can help your brother on his journey.

:chopsticks: Queen of Rods Reversed :: It looks like your brother may have lost his sense of self. I’m not sure what’s been going on, but has he lost his confidence and belief in himself? It looks like the one thing you can do for him right now is to help him remember who he is, what he likes, and where he wants to go in life.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hope that helps!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for participating! I’m gonna go ahead and cut it off here. I need to get some rest :sleeping:

Don’t forget, you can tip if you’d like (through PayPal or CashApp $rtctips) but it is entirely optional. I hope you all have a wonderful evening!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 59 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Old topic, unlisting after 1 week