Freebie Friday ✨ June 6th

Image Source

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot or pendulum reading. The tarot readings can be one card or several, all depending on what I feel called to pull. I may use one deck for everyone or pull from all of my decks. It just depends! Pendulum readings are yes/no questions only.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull from one of my decks or read with my pendulum for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Tarot or Pendulum:
Question:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

Note: I will be in and out of this thread all day. I have some appointments to take care of so if it takes a while for me to get back to you, please be patient.

8 Likes

OK I’m going to he brave and ask something that’s been on my mind recently…

Tarot or Pendulum: Tarot
Question: Are we ready to try non-monogamy again?
Public or Private: Public

6 Likes

Tarot or Pendulum: Tarot
Question: Are things going to work out soon?
Public or Private: Public

Thank you! :heart:

5 Likes

Tarot or Pendulum: tarot

Question: why can’t my mother confront me with a problem instead of talking about me behind my back? She belittles me every chance she gets. She’s acting like a teenager!!!

Public or Private: private

5 Likes

Tarot or pendulum: tarot
Question: is my marriage finally headed out of this nightmare and in the right direction?
Public or private: private

5 Likes

THANK YOU!!

4 Likes

Hello Iris!

You asked: Are we ready to try non-monogamy again?

:imp: The Devil Reversed – You have let go of everything that’s held you back and stepped into your power. Your restraints, limiting beliefs, and vices have all been dealt with. Now would be a good time to explore that side of your relationship again.

Hope this helps!

4 Likes

:wave: Hello @Siofra

You asked: Are things going to work out soon?

:skull_and_crossbones: Death Reversed – The doors of your current situation are coming to a close but the new doors are not ready to open yet. Expect delays in a resolution.

@christina4 → Check your messages :heart:

Hello @megan12 → Check your messages :heart:

Hi there @malinda :wave:

You asked: Will my daughter and her family follow us to NC when we relocate there?

Since I’ve been busy today I didn’t notice that you asked for a pendulum reading. I pulled a card for you first by mistake :sweat_smile: so you get that, too!

:chopsticks: Three of Wands – The possibility looks good! The three of wands is all about broadening horizons through travel and progress forward.

:gem: The Pendulum Says…Yes

I hope this helped everyone!

4 Likes

Thank you x

4 Likes

Could I get a tarot reading please @MeganB, question: I would like to ask how my grandad, Jan szczerbiuk is doing, and if he can give me any guidance with his current state. Public, thank you x

4 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Hello Sarah!

Unless your grandad has passed, I won’t be able to provide insight into his situation. I do not read for other people without their consent.

1 Like

My grandad passed 22 years ago

2 Likes

Okay, that makes it easier. Thank you for clarifying!

You asked if your grandad could offer any guidance with his current state.

:sparkles: The Magician – I didn’t get any strong presence when I called for your grandad (this isn’t unusual; I’m not always able to make a strong connection unless they step forward first). However, I do feel like this card has a lot of significance for you. The Magician encompasses everything that we have, letting us know that we have the tools at our disposal to achieve our dreams. Whatever you’re chasing, whatever you’re struggling with right now? You have everything you need to successfuly move through it. The Magician is connected to all realms, both here and the Otherworld. You can do it and you have guides on the other side with you every step of the way.

Toward the end of typing all this up, I did feel a stronger presence though I’m not able to tell exactly who it is. Someone is watching out for you, that’s for sure.

I hope this helped!

2 Likes

That’s it for today everyone :heart: Thank you all for participating!

Don’t forget that if you feel so inclined, I’m always open to tips and feedback :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:moneybag: TipsPayPal.Me

:thought_balloon: Feedback → Message me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll see you back here next week for more!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.