Freebie Friday ✨ March 12

Image Source

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot or pendulum reading. The tarot readings can be one card or several, all depending on what I feel called to pull. I may use one deck for everyone or pull from all of my decks. It just depends! Pendulum readings are yes/no questions only.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull from one of my decks or read with my pendulum for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Tarot or Pendulum:
Question:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

8 Likes

Hello my favorite tarot person!

Tarot
Should I stay or should I go?
Public

I hope you are feeling better. I know what you were/are going through is harder than it sounds. I have been there.

3 Likes

Hello @Siofra :revolving_hearts:

Your question was: Should you stay or should you go?

I’m solely pulling from my Hanson-Roberts tarot today :flower_playing_cards:

:star: : The Page of Pentacles Reversed shows conflicting feelings and energy. On one side, there’s a lack of progress but on the other is a desire for more. The main element here with the Page of Pentacles being reversed is that she is calling you to learn from your past mistakes and decide for yourself where you should go. I don’t know what these mistakes are, but I’m not getting a clear answer to your question. It looks like this one is one that only you can answer for yourself.

With that being said, and taking into consideration that the message from this card is to learn from your past, I would spend some time journaling or meditating on situations you’ve experienced before that might give you insight into how you should move forward.

Hope this helps you! Don’t forget, you can tip if you want, but it isn’t required! Have a great weekend :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, ironically enough, I completely understand the answer. Thank you so much! I needed this. :hugs: :heart:

3 Likes

Ohhhhh go on then :sparkling_heart:

Tarot
I would love to know your decks opinion on whether I’m on the right track with my current visualising? I would love to know if it’s happy or sees any potential obstacles :joy:
Public is cool

4 Likes

Hey @Abs53 :love_you_gesture:

Your question was: Are you on the right track with your current visualizing?

I guess today is just a Page of Pentacles kind of day because you got the same card as Krissie but upright!

:star: The Page of Pentacles upright indicates a strong desire for manifestation and opportunity. Your visualization is definitely on the right track here. Keep it up and you will be able to achieve the goals you’re setting for yourself!

Hope this helps you! Don’t forget, you can tip if you want, but it isn’t required! Have a great weekend :heart:

3 Likes

Fabulous!! Thank you @MeganB feeling really positive! :grinning:

3 Likes

@Siofra I’m glad it makes sense to you :laughing: Those kinds of card pulls are confusing to me because I never know if I’m just not getting it right or if there really is no direct answer for me to give lol

@Abs53 You’re welcome! Definitely feels very positive!

4 Likes

I would love a tarot, public is fine and my question is surrounding my current relationship and am I meant to stay in it.
Blessed be

3 Likes

Hello,

I would love to have a reading please.

Tarot:

Question: How is my online business coming along future wise?

Public: it’s ok to do public.

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey @AliceInWonderdab :rabbit: (I will always add a rabbit after your name…lol)

Your question was: Surrounding your current relationship, are you meant to stay?

:star: The Star points to hope and a bright future. Whatever you’re facing in the relationship that is giving you doubts, it will pass. The Star is a card of future hope and possibilities. If you give the relationship room to flourish and are honest about what you and your partner(s) want, good things are in store for you.

3 Likes

Hey @NickWick :candle:

Your question was: How will your business come along in the future?

:chopsticks: For you, I pulled the Three of Rods Reversed. This card points to a few bumps in the road for your business in the future. The Three of Rods Reversed points to a lack of planning leading to delays in your business. Something will come up unexpectedly that delays your progress. The best thing to do right now is to lay plans in motion and have backups for when these delays happen to avoid as much annoyance as possible.

3 Likes

Tarot
What kind of psychic/spiritual gifts do I have? (any specific Clair(s), empathic, healer, etc)
Public

2 Likes

Hey @Missa :art:

You’re the last one for today!

Your question was: What kind of psychic/spiritual gifts do you have?

:chopsticks: It looks like everyone’s energy is very similar today because I got the Three of Rods for your pull but in the upright position! One of the main keywords for this card is foresight. It looks like the cards are pointing you to maybe a knowing or a seeing, so clairvoyance or claircognizance. With practice, you should be able to hone these skills and tap into your psychic nature. I’d also like to point out that psychic skills are not necessarily innate and anyone can achieve these skills with discipline and practice.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 93 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.