Freebie Friday ✨ March 19th

Image Source

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot or pendulum reading. The tarot readings can be one card or several, all depending on what I feel called to pull. I may use one deck for everyone or pull from all of my decks. It just depends! Pendulum readings are yes/no questions only.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull from one of my decks or read with my pendulum for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Tarot or Pendulum:
Question:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

4 Likes

Tarot or Pendulum: Pendulum
Question: Did I make the right decision?
Public or Private: Public

I’m throwing a new method at you this week! I decided to try something different. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hello @Siofra :revolving_hearts:

Your question was: Did you make the right decision?

So…remember that reading from a few weeks ago? The one with a snarky response from someone on the Otherside? Well, I went to do your pendulum reading and the crystal fell out of my pendulum :laughing: Then when I got it back in, it refused to answer your question so…make of that what you will :thinking:

4 Likes

Goodness! It sounds unhappy to me. So I will have to look into what it is I am doing. My grandmother is definitely coming to you for me. I think I am to put more thought into the decision before it is final. Sounds reasonable to me I think… :rofl: why do I have to have such snarky family members. Kind of explains a lot though about myself & my kids. We are all very sassy. :rofl:

I will pull out my pendulum & see if she feels like opening up to me a little more than refusing to answer questions. Or maybe my mom will give me a celestial smack upside the head… either way… I think my decision needs more looking into right now.

3 Likes

I hope you can figure it out :laughing: it’s funny to me that this person is just so snarky lol

3 Likes

It’s definitely my Nana if it’s an older feeling. She is a little sassy Italian woman. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes