Freebie Friday ✨ May 13

Image Source

:sparkles: Today’s Note :sparkles:

Good morning, everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think I will continue reading from my new oracle deck. I am honestly enjoying it more than tarot lol though I don’t know if that’s because it’s new or if I just love it that much. So, today will be readings from the Spirits and Shadows oracle!

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• I will not read for other people. If you are not the subject of the reading, I will decline your reading request.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

• This topic will automatically close 2022-05-13T21:00:00Z EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). Any reading request posted before the topic closes will be answered :blush:

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

I no longer offer readings in my shop :heart:

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. Old Freebie Friday posts will stay up for one week, then they will be archived so as not to clog the forum. If you want to save your reading, please screenshot it and/or copy/paste it somewhere safe.

4 Likes

Thank you and have a great Friday the 13th :wink:
:butterfly:

4 Likes

Hi! It’s me, Master of Chaos… because apparently its my job to find order in the chaos :woman_shrugging:

Question/Situation General guidance about how I’m doing for the upcoming week.

Private/Public Oh jeez, Private… who knows whats next for me these days :rofl:

2 Likes

@Sarall and @Siofra – check your messages :heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 43 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.