Freebie Friday ✨ May 14th

Image Source

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot or pendulum reading. The tarot readings can be one card or several, all depending on what I feel called to pull. I may use one deck for everyone or pull from all of my decks. It just depends! Pendulum readings are yes/no questions only.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull from one of my decks or read with my pendulum for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Tarot or Pendulum:
Question:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

7 Likes

Tarot or Pendulum: tarot
Question: will the reason why my nightmares are occuring be resolved?
Public or Private: public

Thank you so much for this!

4 Likes

Tarot or Pendulum: Tarot
Question: Italy or Scotland?
Public or Private: Public

5 Likes

Ooh, good question!!!

4 Likes

Hi @christina4 :hugs:

You asked if the reason behind your nightmares would be resolved soon.

:skull: Death – The door will soon be closing on your current situation and the nightmares will stop, leaving you space to move on to what’s next.

I hope I was able to help!

4 Likes

Thank you @MeganB you’re such a help!! :rose::pray:

4 Likes

Hello @IrisW :sparkles:

To better suit this reading to tarot, I also asked what you need to know to make the decision between the two.

You asked if you should choose Italy or Scotland.

:crossed_swords: The Page of Swords - Explore both ideas fully before you jump headfirst into a decision. The Page of Swords is all about the excitment and energy before a big new project and you’re ready to go, but mistakes along the way may slow you down and cause you to lose momentum.

:star: Eight of Pentacles Reversed - The golden imagery and crafting in this card make me think of Italy. The suit of pentacles deals in the material world, often matters close to home. Italy may be closer to home for you and you should explore it further.

I hope this helps! Readings like this one (choosing between two things) are always a challenge :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You’re welcome :tulip: Happy to help!

2 Likes

Question: Will my New Moon ritual have the desired effect?
Public or Private: Public

2 Likes

That’s interesting, thank you.

Scotland is physically closer to home as I’m in England and half Scottish, but Italy is my husband’s ultimate dream and he’s my home, if that makes sense, so I have some thinking to do.

It’s about our long time living and retirement plans if you’re curious :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Pendulum!
Am I following the right path?
Public :slight_smile:
Have a great Friday!

4 Likes

Hello @Siofra :fairy:

You asked if your new moon ritual will have the desired effect.

:star: King of Pentacles Reversed – Yes, but it may take longer than you anticipate. There is a stubborness that’s present that maybe doesn’t want you to achieve what you set out to do. If your New Moon ritual revolved around money, the King of Pentacles Reversed invites you to look at your relationship with money first. Are you doing it for the right reasons?

:sparkles: Always a pleasure!

2 Likes

You’re welcome @IrisW :heart:

It sounds like the closer to home bit is a bit more metaphorical than literal. I hope you figure out the decision that works best for you!

3 Likes

Yello Ari :gem: and welcome to the forum!

You asked if you are following the right path.

The pendulum says…

No :no_entry_sign: there is something you need to reevaluate with your path before you continue.

You have a great Friday, too!

2 Likes

Question: How can I move forward leaving the pain of my previous relationship behind ?

Thank you !

3 Likes

Tarot or Pendulum: tarot
Question: would I be able to communicate with spirits

3 Likes

Hi @nesserinne :wave:

You asked how you can move past the pain of your previous relationship.

:cup_with_straw: Ten of Cups Reversed – The pain of this relationship has caused you to become disconnected from the things that are important to you. Slowly start to incorporate those things you love doing but left behind back into your life. That small bit of happiness over time will lead to healing.

:hugs: Thanks for being here!

3 Likes

Oh, that makes sense. I am working on my relationship with money lately. So I guess keep working & it will come. :thinking: I am doing it for the right reasons though, just working on my relationship with it because of a couple of slips in the past month. Nothing that can’t be fixed though, nothing like claiming bankruptcy or anything major.

2 Likes

Hey there @wasantha :partying_face:

You asked if you will be able to communicate with spirits.

:child: The Fool – Spirit communication is a new venture for you! You have all of the possibilities and potential ahead of you. All you need to do now is put in the work. So yes, you will be able to communicate with spirits as long as you work hard and practice.

Have fun with your new venture! :ghost:

1 Like

That’s all we ever can do! I’m glad it made sense for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes