Freebie Friday ✨ May 7

Image Source

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot or pendulum reading. The tarot readings can be one card or several, all depending on what I feel called to pull. I may use one deck for everyone or pull from all of my decks. It just depends! Pendulum readings are yes/no questions only.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull from one of my decks or read with my pendulum for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Tarot or Pendulum:
Question:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

8 Likes

Tarot or Pendulum: tarot
Question: what guidance do I need to better myself?
Public or Private: public

Thank you @MeganB :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hello @christina4 :wave:

You asked what guidance you need to better yourself.

I am reading from my Shadowscapes Deck today.

:crown: The Empress Reversed calls to you and reminds you not to depend so heavily on others. You are your own best resource. Remember that.

:revolving_hearts: I hope this helps!

7 Likes

Tarot or Pendulum: Tarot
Question: What guidance do I need right now?
Public or Private: Public

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hey @Siofra :fairy:

You asked what guidance you need right now.

:chopsticks: The Six of Wands calls on you to be proud of your accomplishments and successes. You’ve worked hard to get where you are and you shouldn’t feel ashamed or guilty for being proud of yourself!

:revolving_hearts: I hope this helps! (and no snarky comments from the Otherside this time, either! )

5 Likes

Thank you!! Yes, it does resonate. I’m trying to learn every little think possible with tarot. I asked for help in Instagram and so many people were DM-ing me. I guess :thinking: should take my own advice and go with my intuition. Thanks again

4 Likes

I’m glad it resonated! :revolving_hearts: You’re welcome!

5 Likes

Tarot or Pendulum: Tarot
Question: is moving house right now a good choice or should I wait?
Public or Private: Public

:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

@MeganB thank you so much! I will take time to appreciate how far I’ve come. I’m very proud of where I am right now, it took a while but I finally got here & I’m going to enjoy it! (I’m impressed that there was nothing snarky coming from one of them. :rofl:)

4 Likes

Hello @Liisa :hugs:

You asked if moving house right now was a good choice.

:star: The Page of Pentacles says this is a time to get what you want. You’ve been dreaming of differences in your life for a while and now is the time to manifest them. I say yes, moving house is the right choice for you in this moment.

:revolving_hearts: I hope this helps!

4 Likes

Thank you so much this really does help :heart: Me and my Mum have been deciding on whether or not we should sell my grandparents house and stay where we are or both move into it so we can keep a home filled with such memories and love in our family :heart: the dreaming of differences in my life is so spot on for this question because I’ll be renovating the Garage to stay in and I’ll be making it a Witch’s haven for my Craft and Spellwork :heart: my own little Witch’s cottage :heart:

3 Likes

Oh! I love that you will have your own cottage! That’s so great & fitting! Congratulations! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hey Megan, would you mind doing mine please?

Tarot
Question: what do I need to know most about myself right now
Public

Thank you x

3 Likes

Please and thank you :slight_smile: @MeganB

3 Likes

Hello @sarah30 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You asked what you need to know most about yourself right now.

I’m pulling from my Shadowscapes deck today :hearts:

:cup_with_straw: The Six of Cups reminds you that it’s okay to revisit the pleasant memories of your past. Let your childlike nature shine through in moments where you’re vulnerable. It’s okay!

I hope that was helpful :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello @autumn7 :hugs:

You asked what deity is wanting to work with you right now.

I’m pulling from my Shadowscapes deck today!

:chopsticks: The Eight of Wands points to a deity of creativity and ideas put into motion. They may also be associated with dandelions, foxes, or wishes, as those are prominent symbols in this card. This card is also associated with air travel, so look into deities that have a connection to flight, quick movements, and change.

I hope this helped :revolving_hearts: Tarot doesn’t always give exact answers and sometimes it’s hard to get names from the cards.

2 Likes

Thank you all for participating in this week’s :sparkles: Freebie Friday :sparkles:

I’m going to go ahead and close it down. I’ll see you all back here next week!

Don’t forget, if you found my readings helpful at all and you feel so inclined, I do have a place where you can leave a tip. I also offer more comprehensive readings in my shop. No pressure and no obligation!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Old topic, unlisting after 1 week