Freebie Friday ✨ November 12th

Image Source

:sparkles: Today’s Deck :sparkles:

I haven’t decided what deck I’m going to use today. I guess it’ll be a surprise!

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• I will not read for other people. If you are not the subject of the reading, I will decline your reading request.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. Old Freebie Friday posts will stay up for one week, then they will be archived so as not to clog the forum. If you want to save your reading, please screenshot it and/or copy/paste it somewhere safe.

8 Likes

Question or Situation: General guidance on how I’m progressing after the last month or so
Public or Private: Public

Thank you so much! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey @Siofra :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My Manga tarot wanted to answer your question, so that’s what you get today! You asked for general guidance on how you’re progressing after the last month or so. For you, I pulled The Five of Swords Reversed.

The Traditional Manga Tarot

You’ve made some tough decisions to cut ties with people in your life lately. Though it was difficult, it has only opened up the road ahead of you wider. These are losses that needed to be taken to clear that path. I’d say this is a great sign of your progress. That path is opening for you and you can move forward more easily these days.

:revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Question or Situation: general
Public or Private:public. Thank you

4 Likes

Hi @crystal24 :wave:t3:

You asked for a general reading. For you, I was drawn to my Hanson Roberts tarot. I pulled The Ace of Swords.

Hanson Roberts Tarot

This is a great card to get for a general reading! New ideas are beginning to percolate for you, though now isn't the time to take action. Instead, focusing on honing in on what you want and what you need to make that happen. Create an action plan. Then, when everything is ready and you feel you've got enough energy and steps built up, take those steps and bring your ideas to life!
4 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it as always. :hugs:

3 Likes

@MeganB thank you for the reading. I love that deck

4 Likes

Question or Situation: What does the universe need me to know?
Public or Private: Public

4 Likes

Hi @christine13 :revolving_hearts:

You asked what the Universe needs you to know. For you, I felt drawn to my Somnia Tarot and I pulled The Ten of Cups.

Somnia Tarot

Everything is working out the way it should be. You’re on the right path toward emotional fulfillment and you don’t have to worry about trying to pour from an empty cup. In that sense, you should also pay it forward when you can and be kind to those around you. You never know who’s going through a rough time. That kindness you pay to them may just save their life.

Always a pleasure @Siofra :revolving_hearts:

You’re welcome @crystal24 :pray:t3: I hope the reading was helpful!

Thank you to everyone that received a reading today! I’ll be back here next week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

See you back here next week!