Freebie Friday ✨ October 1st

Image Source

:sparkles: UPDATE 10/1/2021 :sparkles:

I am leaving Freebie Friday open until 2021-10-01T19:00:00Z – after that, the topic will lock for replies. Any readings that I had not gotten to will still be done but I will not be taking anymore readings after that time.

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• I will not read for other people. If you are not the subject of the reading, I will decline your reading request.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

• Cards are drawn intuitively. I have three tarot decks and I pick the deck intuitively (or just use what I have on hand at that moment :sweat_smile: )

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. Old Freebie Friday posts will stay up for one week, then they will be archived so as not to clog the forum. If you want to save your reading, please screenshot it and/or copy/paste it somewhere safe.

9 Likes

Question or Situation: general guidance for this week
Public or Private:public

3 Likes

Question or Situation: Do the cards have a message for me?
Public or Private Public
:grin:

3 Likes

@phoenix_dawn :heart:

You asked for general guidance for the week. For you, I pulled The Page of Cups Reversed.

Hanson Roberts Tarot

Keep an eye on your emotions this coming week. There's the potential for a lot of instability and, if not handled carefully, can lead to breakdowns in your emotional capacity. You may also face a period of uncertainty and, though this can be difficult, it will give you the capacity for self-reflection.

@Rowan :heart:

You asked if the cards have a message for you. For you, I pulled The Five of Pentacles.

Hanson Roberts Tarot

There’s a struggle on the horizon. This could be a job loss, some hardship, or something that would lead you to feeling isolated and alone. Take care as you navigate through this hardship. It will be difficult and you might feel left out and on your own, but you have the power to get through it.

:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

@MeganB thank you doll. I’ll have to meditate with this one

3 Likes

Question or situation: I want to start a business with my mother. Is it successful? Public or Private: Public

3 Likes

Question: what do I need to change?
Public is fine.

Thank youuuuuu, @MeganB ! You are so sweet for doing these readings.

3 Likes

Question or Situation: I’m very burnt out in my job, I’ve been applying else where but it’s so competitive right now. I either need to change fields or be content. It’s a good job, but very mentally challenging. I need guidance on this.
Public or Private: Public

3 Likes

You’re welcome @phoenix_dawn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope it starts to make sense for you!

@zari :heart: You asked if the business you want to start with your mom would be successful. For you, I pulled The Hermit Reversed.

In a business situation, this card can point to going at it alone. You might end up doing most of the work, though the work you would be doing aligns with your long-term goals. I would say yes, it will be successful, but at what cost? If it’s not really a business with both of you, and you end up doing most of the work, is it worth it in the long run?

@sarah29 :heart: You asked what you need to change. For you, I pulled The Ace of Swords Reversed.

If you have a habit of getting caught up in too many ideas at once, now is the time to narrow your focus. Letting things get out of control so much that it causes you to question your path is never a good idea. This leads to an internal conflict; a lack of communication with yourself. Spend some time focusing on what you really want, what you really need, and getting rid of ideas that don’t serve you.

@NoName :heart: You asked for guidance regarding your current job situation. For you, I pulled The Six of Swords Reversed.

It definitely shows that you feel trapped in your current job! It’s a reminder that we can run away from a situation as much as we want, but until we leave that situation for good, we’re always going to struggle with the downfalls and destruction it can bring. In this case, I’d say it’s calling you to try and find work elsewhere doing something that is better for your mental health. It might take time, and you may end up feeling conflicted throughout, but it’ll be better for you in the long run.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you!! That actually made me cry.

3 Likes

@sarah29 You’re welcome :pray:t3:

Aww @NoName :hugs: I didn’t mean to make you cry!! I hope you can find somewhere that treats you the way you need to be treated and that doesn’t drain your mental health!

3 Likes

Close to closing time but if you have the time to take a look at the next week for me I would love to hear what shows up your reading is usually really on tarot and public

3 Likes

@MeganB ~ Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity!

Question or Situation: What do I need to know about my career right now?
Public or Private: Public

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

@jim :heart: You asked for insight into the next week. For you, I pulled The Devil.

Something might show up next week that has you flustered. It could look like a situation that’s holding you back or someone standing in your way, but the thing with the Devil is that you almost always have control over the situation. Think about what’s happening next week and see how your actions (or lack of actions) are affecting the situation. How would it improve if you were to take a different approach?

@BrightBear :heart: You asked what you need to know about your career right now. For you, I pulled The Three of Cups.

You’re in good company! It looks like you’re on the path to making new friends at work, or at least being friendly with your colleagues. If you’re not on that path yet, it is being laid before you. Take a leap of faith, start some conversations with your coworkers, and build those relationships! Spending time with people that you enjoy while at work will make it a more inviting place.

I hope that helped everyone that got a reading today! :heart: Stay tuned for next week’s Freebie Friday :sparkles:

4 Likes