Freebie Friday ✨ October 8th

Image Source

:sparkles: UPDATE 10/8/2021 :sparkles:

Today I will be reading solely from a brand new tarot deck, The Somnia Tarot! This tarot deck is different than any other deck I have because it is photography rather than illustrations. Let’s see how it goes!

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot card reading. These readings may be one card or several depending on what I feel called to pull for you.

This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Rules and Guidelines

• I will not read on the following matters: major health concerns, deaths, legal matters, medical decisions, and anything similar. This falls into a very gray area for me as a reader and it is unethical for me to read these situations. If you are unsure if your question falls into these categories, feel free to ask it. I will let you know if it is against my guidelines.

• One reading per person per day, please.

• I will not read for other people. If you are not the subject of the reading, I will decline your reading request.

• Patience is a virtue. This thread is open all day and I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can. However, I don’t sit here and wait for replies :sweat_smile: sometimes it may take me a while to get back to you. Please be patient.

• Cards are drawn intuitively. I have three tarot decks and I pick the deck intuitively (or just use what I have on hand at that moment :sweat_smile: )

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is copy the little form below and fill it out (just so I know what to read for you) and leave a comment! I will pull some cards for you and see what they have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

Copy This In Your Comment

Question or Situation:
Public or Private:

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

Note: Like always, I will be in and out of this thread all day. Please have patience in my response. Old Freebie Friday posts will stay up for one week, then they will be archived so as not to clog the forum. If you want to save your reading, please screenshot it and/or copy/paste it somewhere safe.

10 Likes

Question or Situation: what could I do to get myself out of this depressive state that I get from my mother?
Public or Private: public

7 Likes

Looking forward to seeing new deck if you do photos this week, it sounds interesting!
Thank you as always!

Question or Situation: Am I on the right track for moving relationship forward?

7 Likes

Hi @MeganB and thank you in advance for this! I have been having some money blocks and started to work on them with affirmations and spells etc… so my question is:

Question or situation: am I on the right track towards clearing my money blocks?

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Question or Situation: Nexa Law?
Public or Private: Public

Happy Friday!

5 Likes

Question or Situation: Hosting a family and friends gathering for the first time in like two years, what do I need to be most aware of for the party?

Thanks!

6 Likes

I love Freebie Friday!! Thank you, sweet @MeganB ! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

Question: What should I be focusing on?
Public

4 Likes

@christina4 :heart: You asked who you can do to get yourself out of the depressive state that you get from your mother.

For you, I pulled The Lovers. Lean on the people you love most right now. I also feel like there’s a relationship that needs healing, whether that’s between you and your mom or not, I don’t know. I feel like there’s two sides to yourself that maybe you’ve split, compartmentalizing things so you either don’t look at them or you focus on them later. It might be time to bring all those parts of yourself back together again and become whole.

As a side note, I can’t do a reading regarding mental health without also saying you should seek therapy or another form of treatment if you have that available to you.

@Bee12 :honeybee: You asked if you’re on the right track for moving a relationship forward.

For you, I pulled The Page of Coins. I say yes. You’re getting comfortable in your relationship and the foundations have been laid. Now would be the time to put those roots down, bury them in the Earth, and build from there. You’ve found your wealth and happiness, now’s just keep building from it!

Hi @Peridot :green_heart: You asked if you’re on the right track toward clearing your money blocks.

For you, I pulled The King of Cups. You’ve let these blockages sort of drown you for a while now. However, you’re finally starting to be honest with yourself about the causes of these blockages and you’re making solid progress toward having a better relationship with money in general. Keep up the good work and stay honest with yourself. You’re on the right track.

Hey @IrisW :heart: You asked about Nexa Law.

For you, I The Sun fell out as I was shuffling. I don’t know what Nexa Law is, but it looks like it’s something you should definitely think about. The Sun is a wonderful representation of success and prosperity; the bright star in our sky that beams down on us, setting the table for great abundance. Now you’ve just got to do the work to make it happen.

@Valen :wave:t3: You asked what you need to know about the dinner party you’re going to be hosting.

For you, The Three of Swords fell out as I was shuffling. This isn’t a good omen, so I would definitely pay attention to who you’ve invited. There could be a bit of contention among some of the guests, possibly a problem you weren’t aware of. Keep an eye out for those who may be dishonest with you and betray your trust.

Hey @sarah29 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You asked what you should be focusing on.

For you, I pulled Judgement. There’s something you may be holding on to that’s causing you conflict. This week, you’ll have an opportunity to let that go and either forgive yourself (if it was you) or possibly reconcile with someone that betrayed your trust. Take this as an opportunity to heal, even if it that healing is just for yourself.

8 Likes

@MeganB thank you so so so much for the reading :slight_smile: I really appreciate it!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome! I hope it helped :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

It really did! I have been feeling a shift of energy lately with regards to money, so yeah :slight_smile: You’ve confirmed it! Thank you. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks Megan.

Joining Nexa Law would allow me to work self-employed as a consultant solicitor rather than for a firm receiving a salary. And there is a lot of work to do to make that happen, but it will be worth it after a difficult start.

On another note, I got an email today confirming I’ve been admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in Ireland, all part of the grand plan to move there next year so I’m feeling pretty chipper today!

3 Likes

What a cool deck! Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Question/Situation: Things seemed to have evened out at least a little bit. Is there anything that I should be aware of with the recent connection I have made over the last month?

Public/Private: Public

3 Likes

I’d like to know a generalized reading for a committed relationship. All my life I had a feeling I’d always be independent. I was married, then divorced and haven’t been in a relationship since because it never feels right. Deep down I would love to have someone around. A partner that’s on my wavelength :sweat_smile: but at the same time eh… I think “get out of my way, I can do it by myself” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Oooh @MeganB the deck is beautiful! Thank you for the reading. It’s very relevant to my life right now and sounds very positive!

4 Likes

Thank you @MeganB Confirmed what I was feeling. :thinking: I’m going to do a bit of a follow up divination, see what’s up.

3 Likes

You’re welcome @Peridot :heart:

Interesting, @IrisW :partying_face: I’m happy that you got admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in Ireland! Looks like that particular reading wasn’t quite spot on, in that case lol I had to go back and look!

You’re very welcome, @Bee12! I’m enjoying the deck so far!

Hey @Siofra :fairy:t3: You asked if there’s anything you should be aware of with the recent connection you’ve made over the last month.

For you, I pulled The King of Wands. You need to take the lead in this situation rather than letting someone else pull you along. I’m taking this as a message to set clear boundaries and use your voice. Speak your mind and heart and be sure that you and anyone else involved are on the same page and have the same understanding.

Hey @NoName :wave:t3: You’ve got a lot going on there so I just asked for general guidance regarding romantic relationships.

For you, I pulled The Tower. It looks like if you were to ever get into a committed relationship, you’d have to break down those walls you’ve put up around yourself. Is your need to control everything just part of who you are? Or is it a protective barrier you’ve put around your heart so you don’t get hurt? Your independence isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but in order to let others into your life and heart, you have to learn how to be independent together.

You’re welcome @sarah29 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m really enjoying the imagery on this deck so far! I’m glad to hear the reading helped you.

Happy to help @Valen I hope it all works out!

6 Likes

In a way you weren’t wrong as my original intentions behind doing it and what I was going to do with it weren’t the right path for me. But it will likely fit into my rejigged plans in a way that will make me far happier, so thank you for your part in getting me to think about what I actually want.

4 Likes

Awesome as always! Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes