Freebie Friday ✨ October 8th

What a cool deck! Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Question/Situation: Things seemed to have evened out at least a little bit. Is there anything that I should be aware of with the recent connection I have made over the last month?

Public/Private: Public

3 Likes

I’d like to know a generalized reading for a committed relationship. All my life I had a feeling I’d always be independent. I was married, then divorced and haven’t been in a relationship since because it never feels right. Deep down I would love to have someone around. A partner that’s on my wavelength :sweat_smile: but at the same time eh… I think “get out of my way, I can do it by myself” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Oooh @MeganB the deck is beautiful! Thank you for the reading. It’s very relevant to my life right now and sounds very positive!

4 Likes

Thank you @MeganB Confirmed what I was feeling. :thinking: I’m going to do a bit of a follow up divination, see what’s up.

3 Likes

You’re welcome @Peridot :heart:

Interesting, @IrisW :partying_face: I’m happy that you got admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in Ireland! Looks like that particular reading wasn’t quite spot on, in that case lol I had to go back and look!

You’re very welcome, @Bee12! I’m enjoying the deck so far!

Hey @Siofra :fairy:t3: You asked if there’s anything you should be aware of with the recent connection you’ve made over the last month.

For you, I pulled The King of Wands. You need to take the lead in this situation rather than letting someone else pull you along. I’m taking this as a message to set clear boundaries and use your voice. Speak your mind and heart and be sure that you and anyone else involved are on the same page and have the same understanding.

Hey @NoName :wave:t3: You’ve got a lot going on there so I just asked for general guidance regarding romantic relationships.

For you, I pulled The Tower. It looks like if you were to ever get into a committed relationship, you’d have to break down those walls you’ve put up around yourself. Is your need to control everything just part of who you are? Or is it a protective barrier you’ve put around your heart so you don’t get hurt? Your independence isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but in order to let others into your life and heart, you have to learn how to be independent together.

You’re welcome @sarah29 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m really enjoying the imagery on this deck so far! I’m glad to hear the reading helped you.

Happy to help @Valen I hope it all works out!

6 Likes

In a way you weren’t wrong as my original intentions behind doing it and what I was going to do with it weren’t the right path for me. But it will likely fit into my rejigged plans in a way that will make me far happier, so thank you for your part in getting me to think about what I actually want.

4 Likes

Awesome as always! Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you @MeganB thats right on the money

4 Likes

Question/Situation: in what area s of my life should I be focusing on while I pick up the pieces and start rebuilding my life
Public/Private: Public

4 Likes

Question or Situation: What’s blocking me from increasing my business earnings.
Public or Private: Public

4 Likes

You’re very welcome @Siofra and @NoName :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@phoenix_dawn :heart: You asked what areas of your life you should be focusing on.

For you, I pulled The Page of Swords. This points to focusing on being aware of your situation rather than just living through it. Be mindful of every action you’re taking and make sure that the pieces you’re picking up are worth it in the first place. Don’t pick up certain pieces just because they once had a place in your life. Some things are better left alone.

Hi @MsQ :wave:t3: You asked what’s blocking you from increasing your business earnings.

For you, I pulled The Sun. Usually a card of abundance, I feel like in this situation, it’s asking you to switch your mindset from one of gain to one of value. You may have a lot you want to gain in terms of business, and that’s great. That’s one purpose of business in the first place. However, switching to a mindset of value may benefit you here. Evaluate what value you’re brining to your business and the people you serve. It may be time for a small switch, one of value focus rather than money focus.

4 Likes

Question or Situation: How best can I continue to improve my overall health?
Public or Private: Public

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Tarot Deck Recommendations

Hi @emily31 :wave:t3: Welcome to the forum! You asked how you can best continue to improve your overall health.

For you, I pulled The Ace of Swords. Look to your higher self for guidance. You’ve got all the inspiration you need, but you need to create a plan first. If you’ve just been running headfirst into your health and healing, evaluate that and instead create a plan of attack. That way, if things go wrong or you’re set back a step or two, you’ve already got a plan to fall back on.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. This message open some doors for me. I know where I need to start… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

You’re very welcome @MsQ and @emily31 :revolving_hearts:

Thank you so much to everyone that got a reading today! If you’d like to tip, you totally can but it definitely isn’t required!

PayPal → PayPal.Me
CashApp → $rtctips

I’ll see you back here next week for another Freebie Friday!

2 Likes

Thank you :revolving_hearts: