Freebie Friday ✨ OPEN

I want to start offering something here like a do for a few other places and do a :sparkles: Freebie Friday :sparkles:

What is Freebie Friday?

Well, I will have this particular thread open on Fridays for anyone that needs a small tarot reading. These readings can be one card or several, all depending on what I feel called to pull. I may use one deck for everyone or pull from all of my decks. It just depends! This is free and there is no payment obligation or requirement. You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

Who can join in?

Anyone can get a Freebie Friday reading every Friday. There isn’t really a limit. I just ask that you get one reading per Friday and no more than that. It helps keep it simple and streamlined :blush:

Ready?

If you want a Freebie Friday reading, all you have to do is leave a comment with an emoji or your question. I will pull from one of my decks for you and see what the cards have to say. If you want your reading private, please let me know ahead of time so I can send it to you in a message instead of posting a reply publicly.

You can tip if you want, but it isn’t required.

If you’re looking for more in-depth readings, I offer several different kinds in my shop. You’re free to look there, too!

6 Likes

:+1:t2: Yes I would

4 Likes

Hello :heart:

For you, I have drawn the King of Cups from the Shadowscapes deck.

You are at a place in your life where you are emotionally balanced. You know what you want when it comes to relationships and who you invite in your life and you’re not afraid to set healthy boundaries. These boundaries are an essential part of your happiness. Embrace them and live your life in a way that makes you happy.

6 Likes

I would love a reading :books: :heart_eyes: :blush: :two_hearts:

Thank you so much for doing this! You are a great person & witch. Always so helpful. I hope you are feeling better too!

6 Likes

Hey Krissie :heart: I am starting to feel better, thank you :pray:

I felt drawn to pull your card from the Celtic Tree Oracle. I pulled Hawthorn, Reversed.

You may be holding onto something to your detriment. This could be material things, spiritual things, or ideas like the past or the future. You’re clinging to something and this is making you unbalanced. Spend some time in introspection, ask a friend for help, and give yourself grace to experience this unbalance and try to correct it gently.

6 Likes

Spot on my dear. I was just talking to someone about this & broke things down into steps of things to take care of or worry about. I tend to get ahead of myself when I’m thinking or anxious then I get stuck on something that is 10 steps ahead of where I am. Once I let go of that future stuff, my right now stuffs starting working out much better. I completely understand this reading. Thank you so much. I feel validated in what I decided to do & working through it over the last few days.

5 Likes

@MeganB I would love a reading. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

If this is still open @MeganB, I’d love a one-card reading!

6 Likes

Absolutely! For you, I pulled from my Hanson-Roberts deck. You’ve got the Queen of Pentacles.

It is important for you to be financially independent right now. Though that is the case, it is also important for you to have a good work/life balance. The stability you need is within reach. You just need to focus on bringing that balance to your life and getting your priorities set in a way that works for you.

8 Likes

Of course :heart:

For you, I also pulled from my Hanson-Roberts deck. You’ve got The Star.

A light is shining within you now as you have new hope for the horizon. Whatever you’re going through, you have been blessed by the Divine in a way that only you can know. This time in your life is peaceful and you have worked hard to get here. Now it is time to take this hope and delve into your spiritual development.

5 Likes

You’re so very welcome :sparkles: I’m also glad to hear when my readings make sense :heart:

6 Likes

Nailed it! Thank you

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 8 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.