From Portugal here

Well, hello. Im new here. My practice started a few years ago but then I stopped because of family and friends influences. I have a basic start but still I want to learn so much more. Im here to study and to learn more about the craft. Im 23 and Im from Portugal.

9 Likes

Welcome, @Mariana_F! If you want to learn, this is the best place to be. We’re a helpful bunch so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

5 Likes

thank you so much :slight_smile: Im so happy to be here

5 Likes

I agree with @kasie this is an informative and welcoming place. Welcome! You’ll fit right in😊 we have a weekly tea time as a coven every Thursday. It’s pretty cool and we’d love to have you join.

4 Likes

Good moring from Cape Cod, USA! I’m Krissie and I am fairly new here but I had also stopped due to family influences and starting my own family. I think you will find the courses very informative and fun to go through. Everyone here is so helpful and supportive. I think you will like it here.

Have a great day!

4 Likes

of course I will join :relaxed: thank you so much

3 Likes

Im starting my own family too and now that I have my own house its better for my practice.
Have a great day you too ! thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That’s perfect! That is how I got back into it, my faith was calling to me and I have my own house with 2 grown children so more time for myself. I’m working on a few things, but I have turned my bedroom into my sanctuary. I look forward to speaking with you soon in the forums!

4 Likes

Well, Im waiting for my baby Sabrina that its coming November! Im pregnant and I have a wife and yeah I have time for myself now with a new home and Im spending the rest of the pregnancy at home, reading and studying and doing tarot readings. I have an altar myself too.

6 Likes

Congratulations on the baby! Sabrina is such a cool name for a little witchling. Very magical! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Congratulations on the baby! You and your wife are so blessed to have a little one on the way and a new home to share! :star2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Merry Meet @Mariana_F! Welcome to this fabulous group. Congrats on both your new home and Lil Sabrina. Looking forward to many conversations.
Blessed Be!

4 Likes

Merry Meet Mariana. I think you will find this a supportive group. Welcome.

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m new here too! Great too meet you!
Blessed Be.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Beautiful name! It’s one of my nieces name. Not very common… But so beautiful! Welcome to the group. New her as well!

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @mariana_f! :heart:

It seems that many congratulations are in order- congrats to you on your lovely new home, to you and your wife on your exciting pregnancy, and also on finding your way back to your practice! :partying_face: :confetti_ball: So many wonderful things to celebrate! We are very blessed to have you join us here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sending greetings from another witch in Europe- hugs from Poland! We are fortunate to have members from all over the world, if you are interested you are welcome to see where else everyone is from in the post Where in the World are Witches.

If you are searching for new knowledge and haven’t found them already, the Spells8 Complete Courses are a great way to settle in on a topic of interest! I especially recommend the Wicca Self-Initiation that can help you to feel grounded as you begin developing your practice :blush:

Make yourself at home here in the forums! There are many other witches happy to help with any questions you have, and don’t hesitate to create a new post if you have any thoughts, experiences, or knowledge you’d like to share! We all have so much we can learn from one another :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I’m really looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed Be :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Merry meet. Thank you so much. :blush:

4 Likes

Aw, congratulations! I’m happy for you!

5 Likes

Hi, My name is Nandita, also from Portugal to be more specific Madeira. Have since my teenage years showed interest in Wicca only recently have I decided to embrace it more.
Obviously thanks to a catholic nation, there is still a lot of scrutinies going on saying that Wicca and paganism are the devils doing and etc. I also have been confused for those religious sects that sacrifice black chickens and cats. That I personally can not stand.
I’m happy to have found a nice and welcoming community.

8 Likes

Welcome! I’m pretty new here as well! You’ll see that everyone is very kind here. I learned alot already in the short time I’ve been here .

3 Likes