From where I came

Finally returning to the old religion. There’s something in your heart that tells you this is the right thing. I felt a sense of freedom when coming back here. I am a Gardnerian initiated member who now practices alone. I live in sunny South Florida in the metropolis of Miami Fort Lauderdale. Blessed be!

10 Likes

Welcome, @marco! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Glad to have you here! Check out the Merry Meet Monday posts, it will tell you what all is going on with the coven so you can jump in on any activities you’d like to. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

@marco hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. Glad you found your way here. Any questions just ask and someone will help you

5 Likes

Hi @marco! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, I have family that lives in Florida & in your area! I am an Eclectic Witch & came back to the craft after about a 25-year hiatus after my life really started moving in different directions.

Feel free to jump in on any topic of interest or ask any questions! Someone will get back to you as soon as they can! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your path.

We do have a smorgasbord of courses to learn more about different areas & the courses are continually being added and/or updated you can see what is available clicking on All Courses.

3 Likes

Hello Marco, merry welcome. There is so much to learn here. If you have questions, be sure and ask any of us. We will be delighted with your input.
Garnet

5 Likes

Merry meet @marco!

I think you’ll find that many of us here share that sense of freedom you’ve found- there’s something really empowering about magic and working with the natural world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Make yourself at home here in the forum! You are warmly invited to the forum activities such as the weekly challenge and group rituals. If there are any topics on your mind, I recommend the Search Tool and Tags to help you navigate. And feel free to jump in on any discussions that call to you :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes