Full Corn Moon Spell 🌽

I did the corn moon spell last night along with the daily lunar spell with meditation and the money bags spell (which has already began it’s working).
Here’s what it looked like in action:

May I have a bountiful phase of the moon :full_moon_with_face:. May it bring abundance amongst us all! :relieved:

I wanted to add the finished picture:

5 Likes

Looks wonderful @christina4! I’m sure you’ll get some prosperity soon.

I have committed one of the major witchy no-no’s. I couldn’t find an empty jar yesterday. :roll_eyes: Oopsy.

3 Likes

Oh no!!! Was there something else you used in place of a jar?

3 Likes

I was afraid I’d burn through the cheap Tupperware I have, and wasn’t even going to try with a ziplock bag. I’ll wait for tomorrow and do that Mabon thing, that’ll have to do.

4 Likes

Yeah I think that’s the best bet. I could send you some jars if you’d like!! It’s no big deal, I have a clue other packages to send out anyway.

3 Likes

Thanks, but I’ve got a pickle jar and a salsa jar almost empty. I’ll just have to soak them in bleach water to get the smells out. LOL!

3 Likes

Ok that works!!

3 Likes

Salsa smell might make the magic work faster, who knows? LOL!

3 Likes

Beautiful spellwork, @Christina4! So mote it be- may it bring abundance and blessings to you! :sparkles::pray:

If it’s the spicy kind with pepper in it, then I can absolutely see that happening! :hot_pepper: :joy::+1:

2 Likes

Hahaha :sweat_smile: I love you girls!!!

2 Likes

We love you back @christina4!

2 Likes