Full Wolf Moon 2022-what is everyone doing tonight?

Good evening friends,

I’m celebrating tonight’s full Wolf moon by following the beautiful Wolf Moon spell provided here and by making @SilverBear ’s Prosperity & Luck Spell Jar while adding in some Wolf Moon magick.

Took some pics of my altar to share…I love the candlelight in the evenings on it.

I’m also charging all my crystals outside tonight under this beautiful moon:

Crystals

I hope everyone is having a lovely magickal evening tonight. I’d love to know what you are doing to celebrate tonight’s Full Wolf Moon.

For such an introvert, I have to admit that I’m surprising myself with all this sharing I’ve been doing in just two short days. I promise to settle down soon :)…just excited to be here I suppose …thanks to all of you making me feel so welcome :slight_smile:

25 Likes

What a lovely altar you have! And such a nice way of putting your crystals out! I have a cat and I don’t dare set crystals on my window ledge, I’d never find them again. And if I put them outside someone would steal them. You’re so very lucky!

I just did the Wolf Moon meditation. I’ve got to admit, when I imagine morphing into the wolf I remember that scene from American Werewolf in London. LOL! Not what they probably intended when they wrote that but hey, it was a memorable scene.

11 Likes

Oh, what beautiful photographs! I hope you share often! Today, I did the daily ritual with chamomile tea and the chant to Selene. I made an altar for her with some moon water. Getting ready to do the Wolf Moon journaling page on Spells8 :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@Amethyst, that is so funny. I remember that scene🐺

8 Likes

Well, it stuck in my head! Probably because I wasn’t supposed to be watching it! LOL!

8 Likes

So many beautiful pictures! You made me feel my inner wolf calling me!

Besides the Tarot spread that Brianna shared: Full Wolf Moon Tarot Spread 🐺 I will be cleansing the home, using some incense and opening all the windows to let the moonlight in.

Happy Full Moon! :full_moon:

10 Likes

Haha! Now that would be awesome!

8 Likes

Absolutely beautiful altar!

By the way, here’s my real “wolf”, Max:

15 Likes

I envy you being able to open all your windows! It’s 12 degrees F here or I’d be doing the same :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Max is adorable! I just wanna smish his widdle face and give it kisses. LOL!

8 Likes

Hey Kate!

Thanks a lot for sharing :full_moon:

Your altar looks great and your crystals are gorgeous! I’m planning to do the Wolf Moon spell, charge my crystals, make some moon water also and do a little meditation.

Hope you’re having fun tonight. Blessed be! :candle:

8 Likes

Thanks! Yes, I torture him every day doing exactly that lol!

7 Likes

That sounds just wonderful! Thanks for sharing your activities tonight and I hope you’re getting a great view of this beautiful moon tonight!

8 Likes

Love love your altar! :heart: Wow! And Max is a beautiful dog!
So I meditated on what I want to manifest this cycle, wrote a few things down on strips of paper that I want to let go of and burnt them. I’m making moon water, (although its very cloudy outside,) Pulled a few Moonology oracle cards, said a few positive affirmations, then journaled my experience.

7 Likes

Thank you! I spent a lot of time and careful consideration on my altar and I love it. I’m glad you do too! I’ve had Max since he was 8 weeks old…he’s 10 now and my constant companion.

You have been quite busy tonight doing some very meaningful work. I think it’s great and really appreciate you sharing!

Thanks again and have a lovely rest of your evening :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Good evening everyone, I did the Full Wolf Moon provided by Spells8, for endurance, strength, and protection. Could just see the moon peeking through the clouds. But I feel the strength of the Wolf.
Hope all have a wonderful full moon evening casting their spells or intentions.
Blessed Be :dizzy: :full_moon:

8 Likes

I am at work :cry: (night shift hospital Secretary) but it’s my Friday so Yay!

Your photos are absolutely amazing

7 Likes

Thanks a bunch and I hope your shift went well. Have a great weekend!

6 Likes

Beautiful Altar!!! Thank you for sharing! :grin:

6 Likes

Oh thanks so much…I appreciate it! :slight_smile:

6 Likes