Garnet - are you out there?!

Unless I missed it, I can’t see where @Garnet has posted since the hurricane and I am wondering if you’re ok @Garnet? Has anyone heard from her?

I hope you are ok. Please check in and let us know — I have been thinking about you and hoping all is well and you just don’t have the electricity or time to get online right now?

Light and much love to you, Jan :purple_heart:

14 Likes

I hope she’s okay.

11 Likes

Prayers for her and hopefully she’s okay! :pray: I’ve been thinking about her too, especially since we live in the same state.

11 Likes

Me too. She hasn’t posted since September 28, which was when Ian made landfall in Florida. Hope everything is okay with her.

11 Likes

:scream::poop:. I totally forgot she lived in Florida!!! :scream: I’m going to light a candle for her.
I heard they are supposed to have electricity back by Sunday in Florida. I’m assuming that is for the entire state?? :woman_shrugging:
Sending love :heart: and dry calm :sunny:weather to you @Garnet :heart:

:butterfly:

12 Likes

I noticed she hadn’t been on too. I hope that you are ok and just without internet access @Garnet! I am sending you love and healing energy.

12 Likes

Also gonna tag @robin77 here too – are you okay? I know you live here in Florida, too!

Not the entire state, no. In my area we have power and there’s not too many people without power in my county.

14 Likes

@Sarafeena_Sage @MeganB My daughter lives in Palm Beach and they are fine and did not get hit. I don’t know where/if Garnet was in the path or not!!!
:pray:

13 Likes

I saw on the news that approx. 430,000 homes and business in Florida still don’t have power. Ian knocked out electricity to 2.5 million!

14 Likes

@Kasandra yeah, it’s so terrible — I’m hoping we hear from Garnet soon. :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up I too have noticed she has not been on. She was such a lovely soul. Hope she’s okay :heartpulse:

12 Likes

@Garnet please, let us know as soon as possible that you are ok! I won’t take you off my prayers until I heard something from you🥺

14 Likes

I am concerned, as well @Garnet.

12 Likes

We all are @Garnet :heart:

13 Likes

Sending much love to @Garnet and @robin77 and anyone else in Florida who may have been affected. Looking forward to seeing you all on the sight again!

13 Likes

I know @Garnet & @robin77 are in FL but not where exactly or approximately. I had noticed neither had posted since then.

I only knew of 2 places that are okay kind of northwestish of Tampa.

I hope both are okay & will be able to get in touch with us soon :two_hearts:

14 Likes

I’m here! We are ok! Everyone is safe and the house didn’t have any damage. Can’t say the same about the trees. We were only without power for about a day and a half so we were extremely thankful. Also thankful that after the storm blew by the temperature dropped to like 65 degrees for a few days when normally it’s in the 80s. But so so grateful - I did some protection spells around the property and did a ritual for gratitude this week. Thankful to all of you who also asked and my heart and thoughts go out to everyone impacted in any way

18 Likes

Thanks for letting us know you are safe!

14 Likes

I’m so happy you’re safe and sound :heart: Sorry to hear about the trees but they can be replanted.

:butterfly:

13 Likes

I’m so glad to hear you’re safe! :pray:

11 Likes