Generational Hedge Druid, new to community, been on the path all my life, Blessings from The Pocono’s!

Hi I am a mother to 3 beautiful children who, like I was, are growing up surrounded by and full of the Druidic Path. As the only other practitioners I know are family, and now mostly moving on to the here after, this is my first real experience with a community. Although I am, possibly a bit to much so, aware that I was not raised in the Wiccan tradition but on the path of the Druid. I embrace and celebrate the similarities and differences. The knowledge that I have are not as much from fellow witches or community but passed down from grandmother to granddaughter for now more generations that I can even begin to imagine. I know that I have so much to share and so much to learn, and am excited to see the new possibilities that this may have in store for me as we are in the early days of my own daughters first year of prior to her own consecration. Manny blessings to all and I hope we can share many blessed experiences!

10 Likes

I also forgot to mention that along with being a pediatric neurotoxicologist and neurosurgeon, my daughter and I have a small family owned business focusing on wholistic beauty and medicinal healing for body mind and soul. Obviously my career and education shed light on the major disparities we have facing us as consumers, parents and patrons of this beautiful blue ball we all live on. It is my socal, ethical and spiritual responsibility to make sure that o do my part and not just pass on a healthy plant and life style to my children but also try to leave it just even a bit better than I found it. A huge challenge, well yes! But I’m up for it… it’s the Path I choose to walk and the here and now I am enegerqzed to be an active part of.

10 Likes

Welcome @brigidTHEdruidDOCTOR I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod. I am, well, a Celtic leaning eclectic practitioner? Not really sure what I would call it, but I follow Celtic Paganism & Druidry & the Celtic Pantheon. I also have other parts that are intertwined with the beliefs that I practice. I have been with Spells8 for 2 years & I’m learning something new every day.

The courses are a great place to start even as a refresher course or to learn a little about something & maybe it will be something that you enjoy! Even if they are something you wouldn’t practice, it doesn’t hurt to know a little something new :heart:

Feel free to ask any questions or jump in on any open topic. I look forward to learning with you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @brigidTHEdruidDOCTOR,

What an entrance- thank you so much for sharing your introduction! You are involved in so many amazing things and I just have to say that I think it is awesome how you are balancing your work with your spirituality and desire to help the earth. That’s really amazing- I think we need more mindful businesses like yours! :earth_americas: :two_hearts:

Please make yourself at home here- the coven community is yours to explore. If you ever find yourself with the desire to share your wisdom, you are welcome to do so in the Witchy Wisdom Category. And should you ever have any questions, know that you have many friendly coven members happy to help- the Q&A Category is the place to go :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome :infinite_roots: @brigidTHEdruidDOCTOR
I am Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. First and foremost, I am a healer. I have worked with energy most of my life. I’m so glad you have joined us and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.
Love :heart: & Magick :dizzy: always!

6 Likes

Hi @brigidTHEdruidDOCTOR! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You don’t have to be Wiccan to enjoy it here, don’t worry about that. We have many people here on many paths. I’d love to hear more about yours. It sounds as if you’re a very busy person!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out! I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

@brigidTHEdruidDOCTOR
Welcome to Spells8. I think you will find that we are not stuck in dogma here. What your beliefs and practices are yours. We do will not judge you. Be at ease.

What we are is a group of like minded people, from around the world that have come together to seek.
What, you may ask? Each person came here seeking something. The something they look for is specific to them. I personally came here trying to answer the age old question, “Is that all there is?”
My life’s goals were all accomplished & I was into my senior years, there seem nothing left to accomplish. But I stilled yearned for an elusive something to give me purpose. The answer came to me in one simple question. Just one.

Why? This may sound confusing but in my head it makes total sense. The answer? Why not, life is what it is.
From the moment of our birth, we are learning, & continue until we meet the Veil. I forgot that for a while as I languished.
Now I’m meeting bright, intuitive people and learning new and exciting things again. Gee, I sound like a commercial and I don’t mean to.

Please join us and stay a while. Learn something new. Settle in to a new community & make some friends.
Be blessed, stay safe and know you are loved.
Garnet, Magickal Extrordinaire

5 Likes

You definitely don’t have to be Wiccan as @Amethyst said, everyone on their path is welcome to share any information or ask any questions.

We have witches that are in each stage of their path from curiosity to years of experience plus everything in between. We also have a multitude of different practicing witches & beliefs. All of them are welcome & introduce something that may be added to your practice in some way also! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome welcome. This is an amazing community that accepts all paths

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.