Getting back to my roots!

Merry met everyone!

My spiritual journey has been a path of twists and turns. At 35, I felt a strong need to get back to my roots. So, after years of dabbling and learning different paths. I’m ready to move forward and stay with what has resonated with me.

I look forward to growing and learning with and from all of you!

Blessed be :sparkles:

18 Likes

Dearest girl, you are most warmly welcomed. We all came here as seekers. Sometimes we didn’t know what but we found so much more than expected. Ask what you will and we will try to give you the answers. Start at the beginning and even if you take baby steps…you’ll get there.

11 Likes

Hi Danielle,

I’m Jess and I’m wishing you the most warmest of welcomes from Perth, Australia I’m 32 and I have only just started out on my path.

So happy to have you here. This coven is amazing. The people that I have met are the most beautiful and kind people with the brightest souls.

If you ever have any questions reach out here. There is always someone willing and able to help you. There is no such thing as a silly question here.

Looking forward to getting to know you :blush::purple_heart:

11 Likes

Welcome to the family @danielle21 ! I’m Peaches from sunny Florida :sun_with_face:. I’m a baby witch and this is THE best place to learn, so much wisdom! Just don’t be like me and allow yourself to get overwhelmed :laughing:
Merry meet! :revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Hi! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m an Eclectic Wotch that found my way back a little over a year ago.

A great place to start in the forum is the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Oct 25 :jack_o_lantern: post! It will give you a sense of what’s happening & to meet some great people. Every Monday a new post for the week is put up.

Feel free to jump in on any topic or ask any questions. Everyone here is super helpful & supportive.

10 Likes

Hi @danielle21! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I think you’ll have fun here, there are loads of activities to do! Like this week’s Weekly Witchy Challenge Trick or Treat- Give Me Some Sweet Spells to Eat Challenge. That’s going on until Tuesday, so you have time to participate if you want.

If you have any questions just ask and someone here will help you out! I look forward to chatting with you more!

11 Likes

Well said, @danielle21 and welcome!

You arrived just in time to celebrate the Witches’ New Year this coming Samhain (Oct 31) :jack_o_lantern: !

There’s so many things to learn but the holidays and sabbats are the most fun and it’s easy to follow along the wheel of the year!

Blessed Be

11 Likes

@danielle21 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. Hope to chat soon

12 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina from New York.
It’s so nice to have you here. If you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask. You’re in a safe place and we’re all one big family of like minded individuals. Have a blessed day/night.

10 Likes

TODAY IS SAMHAIN. As with all holidays, I wish you joy.
Did you know that Samhain / Halloween is also known as the Witch’s New Year ?!
That’s because before the 24-hour clock, the day began and ended at sunset. In the same way, the year was considered to begin with the dark half, which starts in autumn.
A big thank you to our own Francisco (Eclectic), for those fun facts

8 Likes

Thank you @Garnet!! Here’s another fun fact:

In ancient Ireland, each home would extinguish their hearth fire as a ritual act, and relight it from a sacred bonfire on Samhain to help protect the family during the coming winter. This is where the term Fire Festival comes from, as the same thing happens during Beltane, for example. :fire:

Have a blessed and warm Samhain! :jack_o_lantern: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Merry meet @danielle21!

Welcome to the forum and the Infinite Roots Coven- we are blessed to have you here! :infinite_roots: Others have shared some helpful info and resources, so I’m just jumping in to give you a warm welcome :blush:

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! As you can probably see, the forum is full of friendly fellow coven members happy to help and even just chat. Make yourself at home here!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes