GG2 Treasure Rock Shop

Good afternoon lovelies! Today I received my order from GG2 and it came at just the right time because I also received the wand that I ordered from Etsy. I was able to do my tool consecration before I use the items and to my delight, the shop is located in Spring Hill, FL! My father lives in Spring Hill, I visit there every so often and now I am looking forward to visiting this new-found shop! It made my day and I made sure to email the shop and thank them for my order. I also want to thank you for the recommendation of the shop, I couldn’t find the original post to properly thank you, so I had to make a new one. Totally made my day today.

I hope everyone has as good of a day as I am having! It’s been very productive and easy at the same time!

Blessed Be! :star2: :star_and_crescent: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

the shop is online?? and where did you get your wand? What shops share now!!! lol lol lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Glad you’re having a good day @krissie117! :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you! It has been pretty good! I’m looking forward to the evening now.

3 Likes

Aw I’m glad! Mention my name to her. She’s a sweet lady! And @roxanne it’s my friends shop called GG2 Treasures Rock Shop in Florida. I made a post with a 20% off coupon. If you didn’t see it, the coupon is PATTY20 an it’s online. GG2treasuresrockshop.com

2 Likes

Do you live nearby? She is really nice! I talked to her through emails, when I go visit my father next she asked me to let her know. I’m thinking that it won’t be around November near my birthday!

2 Likes

Oh sorry, I just saw this @roxanne! The shop that I am thanking @christina4 for posting is www.gg2treasuresrockshop.com and the discount code from @christina4 is PATTY20 for 20% off.

The first wand, I say that because I recently ordered another one, I love the wand but I don’t connect with it, I think because it feels rubbery-ish… it doesn’t feel right to me. The Etsy shop was KrystalizeArt. I got the second wand www.ravenandcrone.com It’s a Wiccan/pagan supply shop. I love what they have there too.

3 Likes

No, I live in NY. I met her online through a mutual friend named Patty! Hence the coupon code :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but she and I haven’t messaged in a month maybe. I have to send her a shout.

3 Likes

Oh that’s right! I believe you told me that when I first joined, sorry for the brain cramp. I haven’t been to NY since I was in Girl Scouts in Junior High! I should plan a road trip though after I go to Salem and NH.

2 Likes

thank you very much, I have never had a store bought wand I make my own, I am working on one now…

3 Likes

@roxanne, I am very crafty but I wouldn’t even know where to start with a wand. I had thought of making one on my own, but I didn’t know how to go about it. We only have a couple types of trees in my yard/neighborhood and no low lying branches that I could pick from. Our trees have been trimmed up and back, so I couldn’t reach them without a ladder or bucket truck! Maybe when I go to the mountains in NH I will find something I can try to work with, or 2 in case I make a mistake. I would much rather a handmade wand and I think I would love it. I will ask my husband if he has anything around where he works and if he could possibly help me make one. He is pretty good with his hands too!

1 Like

Maybe we could meet up and do something fancy! Lol I love the word fancy! But I have a branch that I intend to use for a wand. I just haven’t gotten started yet. I’ll be sure to snag a pic when I do.

2 Likes

Oh that would be great! I need to go branch hunting, I really didn’t connect with the Etsy wand. I would rather make something by hand, but that type of stuff I have never been good at… that’s my husband’s realm. Lol

3 Likes

We shall see how good I am at making wands. Lol

3 Likes

I hope the wand-making is going well, @christina4 and @krissie117! :blush: Were either of you able to craft a wand over the weekend? :sparkles:

I’m sure your husband could help you, @krissie117! He is indeed very talented at crafting- I’m sure he could give you some tips and support while you work on your wand! :grin::+1:

3 Likes

No :sweat_smile: i think i may work on that today.

3 Likes

@TheTravelWitch Oh my goodness, with the painting and staining I forgot all about the wand! I will have to talk to him about it. He is very good with his hands and these types of things. I gave him a break on doing things around the house and recruited a friend of mine to help with the painting of my room and then I just had him tell me hose to stain so he could do other things over the week,end. :blush:

I will send him a message about it and see what he says, I’m sure he will be able to come up with something fantastic.

2 Likes

No worries if you don’t have the time, I know you’re very busy with the big move @christina4! :house_with_garden: Best of luck for whenever you have time to dive into making your wand :grin:

That’s very thoughtful to give your husband a break! It sounds like he has been busy and working hard lately. I’m sure that when he has the time, he’ll help you make a lovely wand! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes