Ghost apps real

Okaay my kid talked me into it. I got free version so I couldn’t ask any question but what do you ask to a deer and baby cub? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh- the deer and baby cub are so cute! :heart: The layout of this app reminds me a lot of Pokemon Go- but for ghosts! Pokemon Ghost, anyone? :joy::+1:

What’s the name of the app, @elvelyn? It looks like fun :blush:

5 Likes

This must be a very nice app, but I don’t think ghosts are real. Scatter energies sometimes disturb us, but ghosts do definitely not exist as we see in movies. @anneshakargupta

4 Likes

I’ve not idea what I’d ask them!

And I do believe in ghosts. I’ve had my own experiences and so have people I know.

7 Likes

Really? Please feel free to share your experiences with me. I love working on spirits. @anneshakargupta

4 Likes

I think I’ll pass as you’ve said you don’t think they’re real and they definitely don’t exist. My experiences are very personal and don’t really want to go into details here.

8 Likes

Its called Ghost Detector. I thought it was funny because I love animals and right now I have a litter of puppies, 2 inside dogs, 3 outside dogs and a cat. During the storm my daughter stayed with me and brought her 100 pound dog, cat and a Guinea pig.
Game is for fun but I had to tell the deer and cub the 'inn was closed" :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh my, that is a house full!! Defiantly no room for a cub and a deer. :joy: :joy: :joy:

@IrisW I’m with you on believing they are real. I’ve had several experiences that have made me a believer. I’ve seen my Mom’s guardian spirit, what I can only describe as a demon but I don’t really know what it was, and had some expenses in Salem, Massachusetts that freaked me out.

5 Likes

Wow, no kidding- the inn is definitely at capacity! :joy: Thanks for sharing the name of the app, elvelyn- it sounds like a cute one, and all the better if your daughter enjoys it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m in the neutral category for this one- my mother and partner both believe in ghosts, but I’ve personally never interacted with one so I can’t say for sure.

I do believe in spirits and lingering energy from those who have passed, and my personal beliefs around death/the afterlife would support the existence of ghosts in a sense, so I suppose I’m leaving the door open in my personal opinion when it comes to the existence and appearance of ghosts.

Always love to hear everyone’s personal thoughts on things like this- so thanks to all for sharing! :pray::ghost: :blush:

3 Likes

No problem @IrisW Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

@TheTravelWitch Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes