Giveaway Ending on 2/2/2022

I’m hosting a giveaway for anyone interested in joining. I have it on a FB page also but I’d like my family here to join in as well! If the winner is in the US, I’ll pay shipping but outside, the winner pays shipping.
How to enter:

1. Name your best quality or something nice about yourself.

What’s in the giveaway?
I had to add crystals!!

:sparkles:Still editing the names of crystals and makeup.

13 Likes

The crystals are:
2 clear quartz, amazonite with smoky quartz, Chevron amethyst, chalcopyrite, aura quartz, pink opal, red jasper, white howlite, brown jasper and citrine.

The makeup:
Touch in Sol- icy sherbet primer, Milani-lucious lips, 3 Color Couture eye shadow dust (shimmery), Clinique-color surge eye shadow trio, Georgette Klinger-vitamin c mask, Hard Candy-Plexi gloss/ glossy lip shine, Gigi gorgeous-thr only blush duo, Gigi Gorgeous-turnt/touch up powder, Cover Girl-eye enhancers- blazing blues, Cover Girl-eye enhancers- Kaboom Kelly, M.A.C.- super 3-D lip glass #14, Beautiniq Beuty-Cocoa Rose lip+cheek stain, Borghese-brightening makeup, Tarte-Quirky Amazonian clay 12 hour blush, L’Oreal Paris-concentrated shadow duo-lively, Color Couture eye shadow trio, Sleek-shattered glass intense glitter effect lip gloss, Laura Geller- Mauve Majesty advanced primer+ eye shadow

10 Likes

This so nice @christina4. My best quality is I’m a caring person. I hate to see people or animals hurt. Sometimes I forget that I can’t fix the world, but when that happens, my husband reminds me! Lol!

8 Likes

How very kind of you. You have given me inspiration to do something similar!

I would say one of my best qualities is my loyalty, sometimes to a fault. I am loyal to those that are respectful of me and my feelings. But it can come across as over-protective and defensive if anyone messes with my “people”.

9 Likes

That’s a great idea. Thank you for doing this.

For me, I honestly have learned that my best quality is the fact that I never give up or let the past sour me. In all I have suffered in life from combat to trauma, I have never given up or stopped looking for the good in the world.

9 Likes

This is so awesome! Thanks so much!

As for myself, I think I’m a kind person. I have great hair, it’s a really pretty shiny auburn color.

7 Likes

This is so cool of you, @christina4!! :sparkles: My best qualities are my huge capacity for compassion and my strong intuition. :heart:

6 Likes

That is really nice of you Christina, I have makeup but hardly ever wear it. The crystals are something I have about three so far.

7 Likes

This is lovely of you :heart:

I’d say my best quality is that I’m loyal and generous with my friends. I’m not good at sticking up for myself but I stand up for others.

8 Likes

Thank you @christina4 for doing this. I don’t want a prize but you made us think. When I woke up this morning and read your post, it was like hmmm, what do I like about myself? Very good Christina. :+1:

8 Likes

That’s so sweet! I like to bring out the good in others. I’d say my best quality is that I love to help others and to help them heal.

7 Likes

I’m not sure I understand, are you entering? If so, just say one of your best qualities or anything nice about yourself.

7 Likes

@christina4 I would say one of my best qualities is loyalty, thank you, Christina.

7 Likes

Thank you for doing a giveaway! This is very awesome! Thank you @christina4 .

I would say my best qualities are cooking and arts/crafts. I like to be creative and make stuff :blush:

8 Likes

:tada: :trophy: WE HAVE A WINNER :trophy::tada:

Congratulations to @Sarall :blush::clap::balloon:

7 Likes

Congrats @Sarall!!! :partying_face: :heart:

And thank you so much for @Christina4 for hosting the giveaway! :hugs::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Whoo! Yay @Sarall! That’s great! Thanks, @christina4 for sharing your treasures!

5 Likes

I love being generous! I’m glad that someone from this group had won!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Congratulations @Sarall :hugs: :partying_face: Thank you for hosting the giveaway @christina4 :hugs:

5 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! That is sooooo awesome! Thank you @christina4 . :blush: :grinning:

6 Likes