[Giveaway] I have this book

This book was gifted to me and I just can’t get into it. I would love to donate it to someone if they’d like to have it

6 Likes

Sorry the book wasn’t quite what you were hoping for, @phoenix_dawn- but that’s really nice of you to offer it to someone else! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Mod note: I added “Giveaway” to the title of this post to help it get more attention- I hope you can find a new home for your book!)

Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you for the edit @TheTravelWitch . It just wasn’t my cup of tea but it is the hard work and experience of someone and being an artist myself I wouldn’t feel right if someone didn’t enjoy it so I thought perhaps someone here would enjoy it. And as it was gifted to me I wouldn’t feel right about trying to sell it for a profit

5 Likes

Oh, the cover looks intriguing! That’s nice of you to offer it here! I would say “yes” but I have quite the collection that I have yet to read. It looks interesting to me though! If there is no one else that is interested, I will take it & get to it as I work my way through what I do have.

5 Likes

Well so far you’ve been the only one to mention it

5 Likes

That’s so nice of you! I hope someone claims it and can give it a good home :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Also true, just let me know! Thank you

4 Likes