Glad to meet you!

I’m not the best at introducing myself but I suppose I’ll explain a bit about my path up to this point. I was born into a highly religious family of Evangelical Christians but I always felt more in tune with the spiritual side of religion. I was studying to be a pastor (hopefully) when my studies led me down an interesting path, which ended in my conclusion that there was more to the world than a single God, and that the spiritual calling I felt meant more than being a pastor. At least, it made many of my experiences make sense. Anyways I’ve been studying magick for about ten months or so, and since I feel ready to take my first steps in applying what I learned I wanted to find a group that I could not only bounce ideas off of, but a group with much more experience that could help guide me. I’m happy to be here and excited to learn everything that I can!

14 Likes

Welcome @nathan2, I am Temujin from Australia. Can’t wait to hear more about you and get involved in some interesting discussions. Sounds like you have a lot of experience and knowledge to share.

Tem

9 Likes

@nathan2 hello and welcome. I’m so glad you found your way here. This is an amazing place to learn and grow. Any questions just ask and someone will help you.

9 Likes

Hi there @nathan2

I’m Jess and I’m wishing you the most warmest of welcomes from Perth, Australia I’m 32 and I have only just started out on my path.
So happy to have you here, this coven is amazing. The people that I have met are the most beautiful and kind people with the brightest souls. They are the most genuine and caring people.
If you ever have any questions reach out here. There is always someone willing and able to help you. There is no such thing as a silly question here. I have learnt so much already and I’ve only been a member for a couple of weeks!

Looking forward to getting to know you,
Jess

8 Likes

Welcome! We are glad you’re here!

I think you’ll find a lot in common with the members here, which I found somewhat comforting when I first joined! You may also find that you just connect with people who are seemingly not similar to you at all and that’s wonderful and exciting as well!

9 Likes

Merry meet @nathan2 :blush:

Thank you for the lovely introduction- it is a pleasure to meet you! It sounds like you have had quite the journey so far, but I am glad it has lead you here. The coven is blessed to have you! :infinite_roots:

As you continue in your magickal journey, please feel to reach out with any questions or interesting things you encounter. As you said, this is a wonderful place to share ideas, inspiration, and encouragement with fellow witchy souls!

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out! Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hi @nathan2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

This is a great place to learn and do and just have fun. Did you see this week’s Merry Meet Monday post? It’s a great way to see what’s going on and you can jump into any of the activities there.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. Probably more than one someone. LOL! I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

HI! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. Honestly, I’m not very good at introductions either. I’m an Eclectic Witch & I hope you had a wonderful Samhain :jack_o_lantern:! Celebrations & activities often go through today.

I was raised Roman Catholic & when I was in high school, I started exploring witchcraft with a friend of mine. Then life happened after I graduated & it went by the wayside. Roughly 20 years later, I came back to it when I wanted to figure out what being me meant & who I was after some & significant life things & medical things & finding out I was no longer able to work. I found Spells8 during that time & in July of 2020, I joined the site.

An excellent place to start is the courses section & as previously mentioned, feel free to ask any questions or jump in on any post of interest. Everyone here is really friendly & supportive.

8 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
Well, you’ve come to the right place! We all have different views on different topics and we all come together here. We’re a huge family spread all across the world :earth_africa: we can help you grow with your practice.
You already have the link above for the courses, which cover everything you’d need to know. They’re very helpful.
Meanwhile, if you need anything please just ask!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Well met! :relaxed: I am new here as well, but have been in the practice for around… 7 years total? Granted there was a huge break in the middle :sweat_smile: and I just came back last August.

If you have any questions, feel free to talk to us! We each have different things to share based on our experience in the practice, and don’t feel as though your question is stupid! There’s no such thing as a stupid question, only learning opportunities! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome to Infinite Roots Coven Nathan :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome @nathan2, I’m Debra from British Columbia, Canada. Will be nice to learn more about you.

5 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I will definitely try to join in the call but I have a weird work schedule (I work the night shift) so we will have to see.

7 Likes

@nathan2 that is completely fine. There are other options for Thursday, there will be a post outlining the meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: You do it when you have time & add your own pace. When your finished make a post about your experience in(Group Ritual - Nov 4) :new_moon: New Moon in Scorpio Ritual.

There will also be a post that you can follow along with from the Zoom call video that is led by @MeganB, she will make a post with further information on Thursday before & after the Zoom.

5 Likes