Going to build a little herb box so excited!

@mary25 this is my mugwort

As u can see mine is still gummy. Its taken me yrs and many tries to find amazing distributors of herbs.

7 Likes

Nice! Looks high quality :blush: I guess i need a few more years to get some experience in herb suppliers…

5 Likes

Here is an update of my herb box. Nice and full now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I really like the tree deisgn on your box!

Trunks can be cool…but I feel like they would draw too much interest. I wouldn’t keep anything valuable or sensitive in one, because I have seen so many in the thrift store with smashed locks and broken hinges.

You look like you have a pretty good set up!

7 Likes

Is it supposed to be gummy? I have some fresh growing on my deck that I am getting ready to dry. This will be the first time I have done it so I am open to any advice or info.

7 Likes

@anon87969570 yes mugwort should be gummy even once dried. If it isnt then its too dried out. Once that dried out it will look and feel like saw dust. Once that happens, its still ok to use in spellwork, but i wouldn’t suggest consuming it.

6 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch honey it just takes time and lots and lots of error. I got lucky with my suppliers. But i had many fails. I have several herbs that are ONLY for spellwork, bc as i decscribed to @anon87969570 herbs that become too dried out lose their potency and other benefits. But again knowing whats good and not just takes patience. U will find reputable sources. If u have questions about an herb just ask. Im happy to help in any way i can. And i may even have the herb and can show u what it should look like once dried.

5 Likes

Thank you hun. I am always happy to learn new things especially about herbs. Good to know about the Mugwort as well :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you :blush: I would have liked bigger bottle but i couldn’t find any and also the supply i got was small so i guess it worked out well :blush:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.