Good evening! Good morning! Merry Meet

Good evening all . My name is Kristina I am from a very small remote town called Blythe in California. Right on the border or AZ and CA along the Colorado River. That right there is the perk! The only perk! jk
I’ve known for sure that I was a little bit of magical since I was young. My intuition has always been more than ready compared to my understanding of why what i was feeling was always happening soon right after. I’ve been out of the closet and regularly practicing for about the last two years. I dont advertise but I dont hide in secret anymore that’s for sure. I love love seeing my love and passion for my beliefs and my crafts being lived through my children everyday. Then watching them develop their own passions, it just leaves me in awe! Oh and yes I am a momma of 5 beautiful kiddos. Oldest being 16 youngest being 4 yesterday! So, Merry meet to everyone and I look forward to meeting and talking to some of you!

Kristina

11 Likes

Welcome!! I’m Christina, too lol :laughing: I have four kids. My oldest is 14 (boy), 11 (boy), 7(girl :grin:) and 4(boy). We live in New York. My kids are interested in a lot of what I do. I admire that! Unlike when I was little, they will always have a choice in what they believe! I’m glad that you’re here, seems like we’ve already got a lot in common :blush:
Blessed be :sparkles::pray::sparkles:

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome. I wish you luck on your journey through your chosen path. Blessed be.

7 Likes

Hi @kristina9! I’m Amethyst, from Southern West Virginia near the New River Gorge Bridge. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Congratulations on finding us! Have you seen this week’s Merry Meet Monday - Forum News? It’s got a lot of information on what’s going on with the coven and a way to get to know everyone by chit-chatting down in the comments.

I look forward to getting to know you too!

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m Jessica from Houston, TX. I’ve been practicing going on almost a year now. My mother has been in the craft since I was a teenager but I didn’t want to accept my path until recently.

You’ll find this coven is full of wonderful people that are always willing to help and share their knowledge! I’ve learned so much not only about the craft but about myself since joining.

Merry Meet!

7 Likes

Welcome, Kristina! :wave:

It’s amazing that your children are learning about Magic! They are really lucky to have you.

I hope you can reconnect and expand your craft, as you share your discoveries with us in the Coven :infinite_roots:

Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Merry meet @kristina9- welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Good for you for listening to the magick within you and taking pride in your own path! As a collective of solitary practitioners around the world, you’ll fit right in here in the forum :blush: And wishing a very happy belated birthday to your youngest! :birthday:

Feel free to ask any questions, search the forum for topics of interest, and know that you are warmly invited to join the current Forum Activities.

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you. I look forward to all the exciting things I am in for!!

5 Likes

Thank you! And yes they are really lucky to have me!!! They just dont think so yet. Hahaha Im still the crazy kooky mom who is so not cool! Until one has a bo boo or a broken heart… then moms ok…(as I’m walking around chanting healing spells to myself for them).

5 Likes

I am very excited that I found this group. It does get lonely at times being solitary in practice. I have only discovered one other lady in my town with whom I share some beliefs. Still we havent fully connected but Im sure with time and if its meant to be we will. Otherwise you guys are stuck with me full time!

5 Likes

Thank you for the info!!! I glanced a little bit but was planning on enjoying the reading during my am coffee.

4 Likes

Talk about from opposite sides of the earth (well us anyways). New York to California. It does seem that we do have quite a bit in common. I’ve read quite a few of your postings. Im excited to see where we go from here.

5 Likes

Thank you and so nice to meet you as well.

6 Likes

You’re welcome! It’s difficult to navigate the forum at first, so I like to give out links to handy things for newbies.

4 Likes

I’m excited too! :sparkles::blush::sparkles:

4 Likes

Hello [kristina9]you are most warmly welcome. We as a group are all over the world from China to the Philippines, from Poland to Scotland and the UK. Oh, and a few of us are from Canada & the USA. I’m from Florida by way of Niagara Falls, NY. Anything you need to ask, just put it out there and someone will either answer or find the answer for you. Warm wishes and blessed be. Garnet

5 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m an eclectic witch with 3 children. They are 22, 19 (July), & 12. Everyone here is very helpful & supportive. As @Amethyst said Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! June 28 :woman_mage: posts every week is very helpful for what the plans are for us throughout the week. It has the weekly challenges, group teas, & the other activities we have. I really enjoy the weekly challenges. It’s a good chance to learn something & also see if it resonates with your craft. As an added bonus you get an amazing badge to display if you would like to change it. :heart:

As @Garnet said, feel free to ask anything if you have or share some witchy wisdom! Someone will get back to you as soon as they can either with the answer or they are finding out the answer for you! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes