Good evening

Iam new to the forum excited to learn more about.my path

11 Likes

Welcome @bonnie8 to an amazing group. Ive only been here a short time and already feel at home.

6 Likes

Hi @bonnie8! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself! What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure, don’t worry, the Courses will help you figure out what kind of magic you’re best at.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Merry meet @bonnie8 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

Like Amethyst mentioned, I also recommend the Courses- they cover many areas of magick and are a great way to develop favorite talents as well as begin exploring new areas :books:

If you have any questions as you learn and explore, please know that the Q&A Category is here for you! Ask away and your friendly coven is sure to come to your aid with answers, advice, and shared experiences. Please make yourself at home here!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet! My name is Amaris (Jessica) and I’m from Houston, TX. I am an eclectic pagan green witch that has been actively practicing for about 2.5 years. I’ve know about the Craft since I was a teenager when my Mom converted from Irish Catholicism to it.

This online coven/forum is a wonderful place to be! Everyone is intelligent and full of information that they are ready to share, all you have to do is ask!

In addition to the courses and Q&A thread already recommended, personally like the Daily Correspondences and Lunar Spell as a guide to incorporate magick into my daily life.

Again, Welcome to our coven and Merry Meet!!

5 Likes

Hello there @bonnie8 and welcome! Tell us more about you and your path if you are comfortable with doing so? We are so happy to have you here and look forward to getting to know you!

I live in New England and am a Green Witch, I love gardening, herbals, pets and nature. I am always learning from others similar to me and those who practice the craft differently as well - it’s such a great place to come together. Merry meet!!! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @bonnie8

I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us. Have you started any of the Lessons? I look forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.